New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> FOXNews.com - South Carolina Coed Strangled With Bikini - by rotivore on May 30,2006 8:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 30,2006 8:31pm
Tiffany Marie Souers, 20, was killed about 1:30 a.m. Friday, Clemson police Capt. Robert Griffin said. Her body was found by her former roommate about 12 hours later in The Reserve at Clemson apartment complex, about five to 10 minutes from campus. Her apartment showed no signs of struggle or forced entry.

Pickens County Coroner Dr. James Mahanes on Tuesday told FOX News that Souers was found partially clothed in her bedroom and was strangled with a bikini top.

"The autopsy, other than the evidence of the strangulation, just showed the body of a normal 20-year old," Mahanes said.

Rape kit and toxicology results would be available within 10 to 14 days, Mahanes said.

As the Central Police Department continued to retrace the civil engineering student's final hours and interview people who might have seen Souers Thursday, the mood on campus remained somber, said Samantha Epps, a reporter at the Anderson Independent-Mail.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at May 30,2006 8:35pm
Whenever I hear the phrase "rape kit," a briefcase containing a knife, ski mask, duct tape and chloroform comes to mind.

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at May 30,2006 10:48pm
she was found by her former roomate. do they mean former cuz she moved out before the murder, or former cuz she's dead and no longer gonna be "living" there?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 30,2006 10:55pm
I don't know, but I sure am glad she'd dead.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 31,2006 12:19am
this is the best news of the day

toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 31,2006 6:17pm
thats the way I wanna go

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][12:54:12pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00840 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]