Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> thrash videos? by OLDSCHOOL on May 30,2006 11:52am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by OLDSCHOOL at May 30,2006 11:52am
anyone know of a site that has really cool old school thrash videos (bootlegs preferred)? I know youtube has a wealth of stuff but i'm wondering if there are any other places with some cool old videos that will make me remember the good ol days.

Demolition Hammer "Infectious Hospital Waste" music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYalps_DcbQ

there was a bootleg vid of them playing in Farmington, CT 1992. A few vids were on youtube but have since been pulled. They were also on google video but they are gone. Anyone have them????

Vendetta "Brain Damage" old school!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik9XxCSObk0

Did Toxik every have a video? Acid Reign? Num Skull, Defiance, Artillery, Atrophy, Believer, Blood Feast, Exhorder, Morbid Saint, Whiplash, you get the idea....

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at May 30,2006 12:21pm
i made a thread a while back with a link to a ton of old school thrash videos on youtube, but i can't find it because the search function is disabled.

toggletoggle post by OLDSCHOOL at May 30,2006 1:02pm
i'll search for it using google, maybe it will work...

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 30,2006 1:14pm
I've personally never seen any thrash videos by any of the bands you listed, I do believe there was at least one Toxik video, and one Atrophy video.

If there is an Artillery video, I would kill for it....

toggletoggle post by maslayer at May 30,2006 6:14pm
did zoetrope ever have a video??

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 30,2006 6:26pm
I believe Zoetrope had a video for one of the songs on "A Life of Crime".

toggletoggle post by OLDSCHOOL at May 31,2006 8:09am
yeah there are tons of cool thrash vids on youtube but was hoping to see one for Artillery, Acid Reign, and Toxik. I KNOW Toxik had a video back in 1990 for a song off Think This. i kinda remember it. headbangers ball! hahahaha so long ago. also they played in Farmington, CT at the Thrash Warehouse back in 1990 with Nuclear Assault, Demolition Hammer, and a few other local thrash bands. I was too young to go to these things but I know of a guy that use to go to every thrash show at that Thrash Warehouse back in 1987-1992. I know vids are out there because they were once up on youtube you should have seen how the metalheads were dressed back then! and how they acted! hahaha

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 31,2006 9:15am
I'm pretty sure TOXIK had one video from Think This and another one from the first album too with the old singer.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at May 31,2006 12:30pm
Think This is an incredible CD

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 31,2006 2:21pm
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo....aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52385

if you can wait till Sept. you can buy both Toxik re-releases! no more spending $80 for one cd on the ScamBay!

toggletoggle post by maslayer at May 31,2006 7:15pm
hope they do the same with REALM

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Carcinogenic Ram
[default homepage] [print][2:34:21am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01430 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]