New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Scar Symmetry anyone? by Bangin' on May 25,2006 2:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Bangin' at May 25,2006 2:09pm
I heard one song by them and it kinda sounds like Nu Soilwork but i guess a lot better Solos are awesome and the chorus was extreamly catchy (the nu wave of metal it seems). But anyone else have opinions on them before i buy it online? I'm not a huge fan of this sweedish melodic metal/metalcore stuff (as its overplayed) but from what I heard I really enjoyed it.

toggletoggle post by Revocation at May 25,2006 2:25pm
Im pretty sure the guitarist used to be in Theory in Practice. TIP were way better than Scar Symmetry. Check out their cd the Armeggeddon Theories or Colonizing the Sun for insane tech death with awesome solos.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at May 25,2006 2:33pm
hell yeah, theory in practice made me shit my pants.

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at May 25,2006 3:18pm
TiP and Scar Symmetry are two different types of bands. makes no sense comparing them. Either way, I like both bands. The new Scar Symmetry is awesome. A little more melodic and mainstreamish than their first CD but great nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 25,2006 3:19pm
From what I heard I liked it. The choruses are very catchy. Definately resemble Soilwork a bit.

toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite at May 25,2006 3:48pm
yeah Scar Symmetry are pretty cool, I liked that they have actual growls and extreme vocals instead of the gay melodeath/hardcore screams... I didn't check them out when the first one came out because I figured with the name they were some sort of -Core band

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 25,2006 3:54pm
I heard one song, thought it was gay. Sorry. Maybe the rest of the album is better.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Branded Cataclysmic Horns
[default homepage] [print][10:27:57pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01138 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]