New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I bought a bunch of records at the armageddon shop and.. by the_reverend on Sep 29,2003 10:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 29,2003 10:27pm
the order number was 666 on the slip.
are they all like that?

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Sep 29,2003 10:28pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 29,2003 10:29pm
I handed the bill to the business director and he looked at it...
then looked at me...
then pointed at the bill
"order# 666"
I thought it had to be more than a coincidence

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 30,2003 12:50am
what kind of shirts does that place have?

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Sep 30,2003 8:26am edited Sep 30,2003 8:26am
aaron is pure evil
when he takes your picture, he takes your soul

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Sep 30,2003 12:53pm
We have metal, punk/hardcore, and local shirts. Used and new.
Metal: anything from Black Sabbath, Bathory, Venom, Celtic Frost, Exhumed, Impaled, Ghoul, Haemorrhage, Satyricon, Samael, Unleashed....and much much more.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 30,2003 8:03pm
Where is armegeddon?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 30,2003 8:24pm
providence, ri

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 30,2003 8:26pm

I bought 2 defleshed, a masonna 7" set, the pig destory/bumbed split and a bunch of others cds.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 30,2003 8:35pm
hmmm...i havnt been in providence that much, where is it in relation to lupo's?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 30,2003 8:49pm
SUPPORT THIS SHOP! THE NORWAY SCENE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN AS GOOD IF HELVETE DIDN'T EXIST. ARMAGEDDON IS A CAUSE WORTH SUPPORTING!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 30,2003 9:18pm
BornSoVile said:
SUPPORT THIS SHOP! THE NORWAY SCENE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN AS GOOD IF HELVETE DIDN'T EXIST. ARMAGEDDON IS A CAUSE WORTH SUPPORTING!

Yeah, I saw a current picture of Helvete on Mayhem's "official site", and someone painted the word "goofy" on the door. ALL HAIL HELVETE AND EURONYMOUS*!!!!

*Am I the only one who thinks that he is not good at guiar and that blasphemer is about 40 times better? I am not saying he deserved to die or that his life was meaningless, but I am saying that Mayhem's new stuff is much better than Deathcrush and Chainsaw Gutsfuck.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 30,2003 9:40pm

toggletoggle post by XBlueX at Sep 30,2003 9:47pm
i definetly agree that blasphemer is a better player than euronymous. euroymous for some reason was praised an pretty good player. he had his charm. he wasnt a great player, just great for what him/mayhem did.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Sep 30,2003 9:59pm
Mayhem after 93 fucking blows. Blasphemer is a good guitarist but the new Mayhem shouldn't even be called Mayhem. He was better in Aura Noir. Maniac's new vocals suck balls as well. They might as well get a drum machine Glamhammer is so triggered.

There was never an album by Mayhem called "Chainsaw Gutsfuck". The official releases were "Pure Fucking Armageddon" demo, "Deathcrush" demo/mlp, "Live In Leipzig", and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas". Mayhem was awesome. Too bad the name is so bastardized. Bleh!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Sep 30,2003 11:03pm
Ninkaszi187 said:
Mayhem after 93 fucking blows. Blasphemer is a good guitarist but the new Mayhem shouldn't even be called Mayhem. He was better in Aura Noir. Maniac's new vocals suck balls as well. They might as well get a drum machine Glamhammer is so triggered.

There was never an album by Mayhem called "Chainsaw Gutsfuck". The official releases were "Pure Fucking Armageddon" demo, "Deathcrush" demo/mlp, "Live In Leipzig", and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas". Mayhem was awesome. Too bad the name is so bastardized. Bleh!

I never said there was an album called "Chainsaw Gutsfuck". I was using that song and the song "Deathcrush" not the album, as examples of how fucking horrible Mayhem was. Now they are less horrible. And what the fuck are you thinking saying that shit about Hellhammer? The fucking fastest drummer alive and one of the best drummers in Rock and Roll in general (just to clarify so ignorant fucks dont critisize me, Rock and Roll is a general category that includes any kind of Rock, Alternative, and Metal,etc.). Oh and your totally right, even though Blasphemer, Necrobutcher, and Hellhammer work together extremely well nailing confusing constantly changing time signitures, tuning your guitar down 2 steps and playing the same 3 powerchords over and over again through so high a level of distortion that you can barely make out the progression is so much fucking better

Just cause it is black metal, doesnt mean it has to suck.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Oct 1,2003 1:32pm
retzam said:
hmmm...i havnt been in providence that much, where is it in relation to lupo's?

It's not far at all, if you come from the North, take the same exit than you take to go at Lupos, Atwells ave exit. At the second light take a right, then straight on Broadway for 1/4 mile.
From South, take Brodaway exit and turn left at the first light. After same than above.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Oct 1,2003 3:55pm
"And what the fuck are you thinking saying that shit about Hellhammer? The fucking fastest drummer alive"

hahaha Fuck GLAMHAMMER!! He was like soooo awesome in Kovenant right? heh heh Fastest metal drummer alive? Please. I could name at least ten drummers that put him to shame. Ever see Mayhem live? He fucking sucks live. No doubt, he is a good drummer on some records, but you must be really limited in listening skills. There is proof of that all over your threads but hey, like what you like dinkus. And fuck his gay ass triggers and protools drumming on that last GAYHEM album.

"De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" is not just power chords shit-pipe. Clean out your ears. I've had enough arguing with someone that knows shit about Mayhem, and probably got into them from some faggy Spin/GuitarWorld article they saw a year ago. I have every right to make fun of the fake Mayhem all I want. If you don't like it, eat my ass.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:42:33am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03145 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]