Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> LEMMY! by Kinslayer on May 24,2006 3:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at May 24,2006 3:07pm
MOTÖRHEAD mainman Lemmy Kilmister has made the Maxim magazine's Top 10 list of "Living Legends of Sex." In the June 2006 of the magazine, the MOTÖRHEAD singer "explains what makes him irresistible to women." Lemmy reveals his perfect woman and if he's gotten lucky.

Maxim: You popped your cherry when you were 18. How'd it happen?

Lemmy: "On a beach. In the rain. It was miserable, and that sand gets everywhere, you know."

Maxim: And since then you've scored 2,000 women…

Lemmy: "I never said 2,000. I said 1,000. It's probably 1,200 or so now. I've been at it a long time and I was never married, so there hasn't been any time off."

Maxim: Does a guy have to be good looking to impress the gals?

Lemmy: "It's not so much looks as it is making them laugh. Chicks don't give a fuck about handsome in the final analysis. It's because they take the makeup off every day, and they know how deep handsome is."

Maxim: You have a reputation for being considerate with the ladies, which isn't the case with many rock stars. What's the most unchivalrous thing you've observed?

Lemmy: "I saw the whole Ozzy Osbourne crew go through a chick once. But she was up for it, so what the fuck do you do? If a guy fucks nine women in an evening, you'd say he was a hero. But if a chick does it, you'd say she was a slut. I don't believe it, and it's not fair. Women have multiple orgasms, which we don't have. And yet we're the ones tomcatting all over the place just so we can have our moment."

Maxim: Have you regretted any of your conquests after the deed was done?

Lemmy: "It's like the saying: I've never gone to bed with an ugly chick, but I've woken up with a few. Our lighting guy has a funny one. There were these two chicks who followed us around in Germany. We called them the Monsters of Rock. One of them had three teeth, the other one was bald, and they were both fat. One night he called one of them, desperate and drunk, and he went to bed with her. When he woke up he hid in the bathroom until she'd gone."

Maxim: Who's your perfect woman, and have you done her yet?

Lemmy: "Raquel Welch, Halle Berry, and no and no. Oh, and Janet Jackson. I haven't slept with her either."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo....aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=52746

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 24,2006 3:22pm
What a stud

toggletoggle post by pisscup at May 24,2006 3:23pm
Bless his heart!

toggletoggle post by lexington steele at May 24,2006 3:34pm
It's because they take the makeup off every day, and they know how deep handsome is."

fucking words to live by

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 24,2006 5:25pm
Nice one Lemmy. I bet this article gets him 1,200 more.

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 24,2006 8:11pm
Hahahaha Lemmy's so cool. He can even talk about how many girls he's banged but do it in a sensitive enough way to not sound cocky. I can't say the same for anyone else really.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 8:16pm
but he's so old, he cums flour.

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 24,2006 8:23pm
hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 24,2006 9:31pm
someone is gonna slag him........someone always takes the other side in all threads

toggletoggle post by glen dancing at May 24,2006 9:32pm
he also like men too (rumor)

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 25,2006 6:54am
rotivore said:
someone is gonna slag him........someone always takes the other side in all threads

Hahaha, this is true. People even tried to take the other side in threads about like, the Tsunami a year and a half back, as well as Katrina. "Those sand niggers deserved it for being Muslims and we're in a war with Muslims those sons awv bitches y'all come back now..." Or: "Those niggers deserved it for being niggers and they have rights which they don't deserve because, ummm, FACT: 99.86 percent of all negros are in a federal prison! FACT: only 1.2 % of rapes are by white people! FACT: The KKK are good people who donate billions of dollars a year to your local charity and only use diplomatic methods to discuss their views."

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at May 25,2006 10:01am
rotivore said:

there is no "slagging" Lemmy.
He is god

toggletoggle post by pam nli at May 25,2006 12:52pm
seriously.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Plagued Voltaic Hope
[default homepage] [print][9:14:22pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01892 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]