New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Got into a fender bender w/a rich ass by {{worried}} on May 24,2006 9:20am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 9:20am
This morn i was in a rush to work and i wasn't paying attention and i rear ended a porche. i don't know nothing about them as i would never even look at them but the dood in the car FLIPPED OUT at me when he got out. i wanted to and he kept saying his car is custom built, blah blah blah, worth more than my whole family combined anyway i kinda wrecked his rear bumper and i guess something about the frame, i have no idea. on the police report it says his car is a Gemballa 996 Turbo. I thought it was a porche but whatever, but i know its an expensive car. is it safe to assume i am going to be shopping for new auto insurance soon???? i think i'm screwed. how does this work? i have to pay out of pocket? i don't know, i guess i'm just a little worried. the guy said "i'll sue you!" so...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 9:22am
it goes through your insurrance.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 9:24am
yeah but will my insurance drop me ? i can't afford insurance as is, not what i needed this morning...

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 24,2006 9:53am
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

from what i can tell the Gemballa is like a pimped out edition porche sort of like a shelby edition cobra mustang. looks like they retail over $200,000 new. ha you should have hit it harder and maybe t-boned the driver side door in the process.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 10:00am
they probably won't drop you, but your rates will go up next year.
this is the reason that you have insurance in the first place.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 10:27am
I guess when the guy said, "I'm gonna sue you personally" it freaked me out. I aint got no money to give.

$200,000!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! are u shittin me?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 24,2006 10:28am
no your insurance wont drop you, thats what they are there for. but your rate will skyrocket

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 10:33am
what is he going to sue you personally for? an accident that you are covered for? I'm guessing he's a ginney with no idea what a lawsuit is.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 11:50am
he said his neck hurt. i don't know, let the insurance handle. he comes after me personally he aint gonna get nothing. its funny though he said he owns all the pizza shops in the area. i don't see how he can afford such a car. it must be a lease.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 24,2006 11:55am edited May 24,2006 12:02pm
pizza shops are fronts for money laundering and drug sales. plus owning multiple establishments he acheives economy of scale thus reducing overhead and increasing profit.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 24,2006 12:02pm
Josh_hates_you said:
pizza shops are fronts for money laundering and drug sales. plus owning multiple establishments he acheives scales of economy thus reducing overhead and increasing profit.

i have no idea what you said lil kid, but you touched man, you touched my heart

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG !

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 24,2006 12:06pm
economy of scale not scales of economy.......i had to consult the old macroeconomics textbook, god i feel dumb.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at May 24,2006 12:37pm
What were you driving? How fast were you going? Why didn't you beat his ass & steal his porche?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2006 12:48pm
cause it was ruined from an accident.

there are max caps that insurance will allow. you are in mass? it's probably $25k/$50k or something. after you insurance handles part of it, his might pick up the rest. actaully, his insurance may cover it all and then his insurance will battle it out with yours.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 2:10pm
my own car has damage to the front bumper. i drive an 05 acura rsx that my parents help finance, its less than a year old. now they are gonna kill me. i say i was driving like 25mph and slammed on the brakes but not in time (DO NOT fool with iPod while driving). it was at a traffic light. and i don't drive i don't wanna think about this anymore guys. ugh. claim has been set up and i guess they will view damage friday... from what i heard my side wants to pay out the claim like on friday, the sooner the better they said. my fault...

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 24,2006 2:18pm
DUDE... Gemballa 996?! oh man... they are fucking amazing machines. seriously... you hit like the only Gemballa 996 in the area, what fucking luck you have. i mean... its the Turbo version too... oh my god man... that sucks realllly really bad for you and i feel bad for the porsche owner too. such a beautiful machine.

toggletoggle post by rotivore at May 24,2006 2:20pm
listen to some gg allin and or some hatecore and yer worries will disappear.........

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 24,2006 2:23pm

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at May 24,2006 2:44pm
If you drive a $200K car but aren't rich enough to not care if it gets in an accident, you deserve to get crashed into.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 2:56pm
that dude's gonna sue you cuz he's pissed that he's hung like a baby

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 3:02pm
it looks like the yellow car you have posted a pic for. it stands out like mad. i don't want to get sued now, COME ON!!!!

what is so great about this gambale car? that is just way too much money to spend on a car. the more reason i think he rents it.

I am in CT btw.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 3:05pm
sacreligion said:
that dude's gonna sue you cuz he's pissed that he's hung like a baby

the ironic thing about this - the guy looks like zztop/unabomber and he wore like rags almost. that's why i was kinda confused when i saw him get out of the car. he looked nuts. he owns a chain of pizza joints and the cop said he also manages some kind of investment firm on the side. it is just my luck.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 3:07pm
he can't sue you for an accident...all he can get is damages to the car through the insurance

unless he pulls some fake injury bullshit but he'd need medical documentation

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 3:13pm
that's what i'm worried about, "oh man my neck is killin me!" but he did not request EMTs but he did say he was going to the doc right away.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 3:18pm
i wouldn't worry about it too much...it's out of your hands now anyway

if this guy's a douche there's not much you can do to stop it...just appeal to the judge if he tries anything and say "hey this guy's blatantly a douche"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 24,2006 3:19pm
i think that if he didnt ask for any medical assistance at the scene, it drastically lowers his chances of filing a claim later on.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 24,2006 3:21pm
that is also true...watch him try to sue for personal damages "it hurt me to see my car damaged"

i hate sue-happy people...basing their lives on their next settlement

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at May 24,2006 3:35pm
It's common knowledge that if someone pulls the "my neck / my back" card it's because those injuries are so hard to prove. Chances are he's a douche, but who knows. If he refused medical care, it might be because he knows a quack that can write him up for the fake injury.

This kind of stuff tends to be really crooked.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 24,2006 3:37pm
GREAT! scammer, that's how he can afford that car. but its no use in basting in it now, its out of my hands. thanks for letting me vent!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 24,2006 3:43pm
{{worried}} said:

what is so great about this gambale car?

?!!!!

oh man...

its 520 hp 3.6 boxer 6 turbo engine... its also all wheel drive and is not made here in the USA. 996 in europe is what we call "911 turbo". that thing does 0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds (thats like 62-64 mph) and 0-200km/h in 12. 324 km/h is its top speed (roughly 200 mph... i think its a little less than 200)

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at May 25,2006 3:28am
TheGreatSpaldino said:
{{worried}} said:

what is so great about this gambale car?

?!!!!

oh man...

its 520 hp 3.6 boxer 6 turbo engine... its also all wheel drive and is not made here in the USA. 996 in europe is what we call "911 turbo". that thing does 0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds (thats like 62-64 mph) and 0-200km/h in 12. 324 km/h is its top speed (roughly 200 mph... i think its a little less than 200)

Who would dump $200k on a porsche? It's rediculous. Theres so many other exotic cars with equal or better specs & performance than the 996, starting around $70k. I'd buy a Viper SRT & spend the left over $120k on booze, drugs & whores!

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 25,2006 6:30am
I hate rich asses...

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 25,2006 7:43am
DEATH2ALL said:

Who would dump $200k on a porsche? It's rediculous. Theres so many other exotic cars with equal or better specs & performance than the 996, starting around $70k. I'd buy a Viper SRT & spend the left over $120k on booze, drugs & whores!

satanbless you sir, you are my idol for today

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2006 8:21am
he has like 24hrs to get checked out.
your insurance will cover up to like $25K in medical typically.
from what I remember, CT is not big on insurance scams.
it's not like you are in lawrence.

toggletoggle post by Man_of_the_Century at May 25,2006 9:05am
DEATH2ALL said:

Like the Aston Martin Vanquish S. Price starts at about $260,000. Its got a 6.0 ltr V12 that puts out just over 520 horses. Its 0-60 time is under 4 seconds (I don't know the exact time on the 2006 model). The thing gets me hard just thinking about it.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 25,2006 9:48am
i honestly don't think that car looked that nice. it kinda looked exotic being yellow and all nice and pretty inside and out but that is just too much money. my parents said not to worry. but seriously who could really afford a $200k+ car? i know this guy can't, he must be leasing it. that's not a kind of car you just drive around and park at the local wal-mart lot (that's where this guy was going). maybe its not even his car. my dad only buys Jap cars. He just got the Acura RL and he said that car is a car that will outlast him. He's an Acura lover hence my car as well. Mom drives the MDX. I'm not all into cars but I have to admit the Acura has been very smooth for me. My car is being looked at as I type i think. they said they were coming to my work to look at it.

can i find out what they are going to pay out for this pompous cockasspecock!?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 25,2006 10:00am
i only saw this thread now...
well i work for an insurance company...the guy was pissed and talking out of his ass.

you have to find out what kind of insurance you have for me to tell you how much you'll wind up paying out of pocket. There are different breaks that you can get...if he claims he hurt his neck or whatever..again, it's your insurance that will pay. Your out of pocket depends on your policy.

toggletoggle post by {{worried}} at May 25,2006 10:03am
My policy i assume is full coverage. i pay like $2000 a year. and to be honest i never read the policy so...

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 25,2006 11:54am
DEATH2ALL said:

i wouldnt buy it either... i was just pointing out WHY it was so special. and a viper doesnt produce 750NM of torque (thats newton meters... tahts how the europeans do their torque numbers). the viper is also heavier and cant handle for shit. that thing... will pull over 1g in cornering grip. but i would just drfop a 5.0 into my XR4Ti, turbo it, coilover suspension, cosworth body kit, supra rear end swap, put a decent set of speakers and a cd player in it and call it a day for like $20k and still be able to rape corvettes, ricer civis, mustangs, vipers, 911s, most motorcycles, yada yada yada AND be different at the same time... al while buying a couple properties and starting a roth IRA and then when im 30 be a fucking millionaire and own all sorts of condos and houses (therefore making me more money)

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at May 26,2006 5:08pm edited May 26,2006 5:14pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
DEATH2ALL said:

i wouldnt buy it either... i was just pointing out WHY it was so special. and a viper doesnt produce 750NM of torque (thats newton meters... tahts how the europeans do their torque numbers). the viper is also heavier and cant handle for shit. that thing... will pull over 1g in cornering grip. but i would just drfop a 5.0 into my XR4Ti, turbo it, coilover suspension, cosworth body kit, supra rear end swap, put a decent set of speakers and a cd player in it and call it a day for like $20k and still be able to rape corvettes, ricer civis, mustangs, vipers, 911s, most motorcycles, yada yada yada AND be different at the same time... al while buying a couple properties and starting a roth IRA and then when im 30 be a fucking millionaire and own all sorts of condos and houses (therefore making me more money)

The viper is definitely a drifter, but what good is Pulling a g in the corners without the drugs & whores?

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 26,2006 8:59pm
note my build that i posted in what you quoted... i would spend about 20k in parts and since i would have the money, hell 20k in labor, pay 40k for a car that does it ALL, and still have a gazillion dollars to party it up.

toggletoggle post by iWorry at May 26,2006 10:03pm
{{worried}}

how old are you? i'm not lookin to bash on age, just curious

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 26,2006 10:58pm
ur not screwed. ull get 5 points on insurance and if your broke u have nothing to worry about as long as your record is fairly clean otherwise. insurance cant drop u when shit goes wrong thats why you pay them... because u cant afford shit like this.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 26,2006 10:59pm
3rd gen rx7 please

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 26,2006 11:04pm
as for the medical thing if he owned that car hes not trying to make a buck by faking an injury... hes trying to get even... and it wont occur to him as a way to do so most-likely(knock on wood)

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 26,2006 11:55pm
3rd gen rx7 + LS1 + heads + cam + headers + 150 shot of N2O = 10 seconds 1/4 mile EASY

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 27,2006 12:38am
and itll stop on a dime cuz its barely a ton

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 27,2006 12:39am
btw how can u put a cam in a rotary engine?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 27,2006 12:41am
wait wtf u wanna put a v8 in a 3rd gen... thats so gay

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 27,2006 12:46am
WHAT?! gay? do you realize how popular the LS1 rx7 swap is? the 13b rotary engine sucks so bad. it breaks really easily and no one knows how to fucking work on them. LS1 >>>>>>>> 13b

toggletoggle post by lexington steele at May 27,2006 9:21am

recognize

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 27,2006 10:40am
dude rotary engine swap is so easy it weighs like 180 pounds or less and it is what makes tha car light. if i were to put an engine in other than that it would be a 20b but i probably wouldnt. if i wanted a light car with a v8 id just beef up a mustang. the reason rx7 is sick is cuz its a tt 1.3liter but still pulls over 250 hp. plus its smoother operation cuz one crank is 270 degrees. it might not a perfect engine based on the amount of engeneering its had but its obviously way more efficient than a piston engine. i would never put a piston engine in an rx7.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 27,2006 12:07pm
GNX's are amazing. and with an LS1 in an RX7... you would still weigh 2800 pounds or so... and you would have an easy 400 rwhp car that looks exotic and is so reliable it should be illegal.

toggletoggle post by kadooganizeratertron at May 27,2006 12:29pm
well yeah but the left side ventriculator has to be cranked 3/4 of a turn topwise or the right side ventriculator will burst and shoot vent fluid all over the defribulator, thus causing massive damage to the interior and maybe even exterior swizzlestick.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 27,2006 12:35pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evurbadUCs&search=ls1%20rx7

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/ls1+rx...9A1-5136-47B6-B97B-2784B50D64C5.htm thats a STOCK ls1 running only a 125 shot of n2o... look at the two cars it beats.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/ls1+rx...911-BBB3-4F9C-8CF0-99CE7F1F038B.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/ls1+rx...061-AA69-4064-8F6A-6BE091791677.htm

look at that power... now imagine if that was SUPER CHARGED or even better... TURBOCHARGED. you would be untouchable and you wouldnt even have to spend a billion dollars to spank ferraris and lambos ALLLLLLL day

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gore-soaked Hysteric Woman
[default homepage] [print][9:04:25pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04967 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]