returntothepit >> discuss >> Fucking pissed by nicc nli on May 12,2006 9:44am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nicc nli at May 12,2006 9:44am
Fuck Fedex.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 12,2006 9:48am
why? I say fuck DHL before fuck fedex.

toggletoggle post by nicc nli at May 12,2006 9:52am
Fuck them both.

I ordered my band's CD so that they would be here for tonight (our cd release). and I upgraded the shipping to Fedex express 2 day.

It cost me an extra 150$ (about 170 to ship all together)

They should have been here yeasterday.

Not only is the CD going to be late, Fedex tracking sais estimated delivery for the fucking 16th!

That's seven days, not two.

I could have just fucking bought ground shipping if I wanted it in 7 days.

I can't even find a complaints phone number on their website.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 12,2006 10:05am
call fedex...NOW!
do not wait..call NOW i said...and politely let them know the situation..don't wait...the quicker you act the better it will be. Just explain the situation and tel them you need the CD's asap..explained you paid extra...all that good stufff...and then ask them to help you fix it...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 12,2006 10:07am
seriously...don't just sit back and accept it...call them..just the regular fedex number, they will handle it...if the person can't handle it...ask to speak to their supervisor...you tell them you are having a CD release show and NEED those CD's...don't hang up until it's resolved.

I'm waiting for aaron to reply and say "that's what girls are for"...since he always asks me to make those calls because he doesn't like dealing with it and he is not as "persuasive" as i can be

toggletoggle post by nicc nli at May 12,2006 10:07am
The CDs are still in california, so there's obviusly no way they will get here by 7

You think they might give me a partial refund?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 12,2006 10:09am
nic, CALL them...then CAN do same day delivery..if they can't then you make them credit the FULL price of shipping...but don't tell them you will settle for that...look, if you want me to do a con call with you...i'll can call them now...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 12,2006 10:11am

toggletoggle post by nicc nli at May 12,2006 10:14am
I'm in class now and can't use the phone till like an hour from now. = (

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 12,2006 10:16am
want me to call for you?
email me the tracking number and your first and last name... email me carina @ defyunlearn.com
and i can call them now if you want

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 12,2006 10:19am
haha. that's what they get for hiring people that don't give a flying fuck and pay them next to nothing for doing the most intense physical job ever.

I worked for FED EX for 6 months and at UPS for a year. All it takes is one lazy ass who cannot speak english to throw the box down the wrong slide to the CALI truck instead of the CHEMA (chelmsford mass) overnite and you are fucked.

You should get a full refund from calling the customer service # 1.800.463.3339

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at May 12,2006 10:43am
not to mention EVERY fucking cd pressing plant has it written somewhere that shit happens and that you should NEVER book or promote a cd release show without having the them in your hands.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at May 12,2006 11:31am
Josh_hates_you said:
not to mention EVERY fucking cd pressing plant has it written somewhere that shit happens and that you should NEVER book or promote a cd release show without having the them in your hands.

I agree, I shouldn't have cut it so close.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][4:14:21pm May 08,2024
load time 0.01169 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]