New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> how much do you have to love one of those old CDs so much that... by litacore on Apr 29,2006 10:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by litacore   at Apr 29,2006 10:16am

you buy it AGAIN...?

well, my CD of To Mega is scratched to shit, after a decade of pretty much constant play (and abuse)

so, in honor of that release AND shivering in the shadow of this Celtic Frost "reunion," I had plop down the tenner. The tracklisting doesn't include the bonus track "Return to the Eve", the one thing I didn't like about my old CD, because they put it in THE MIDDLE rather than the end.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Apr 29,2006 11:00am
I still have my original CD but I must have run through 3 cassettes of this before that.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Apr 29,2006 1:22pm
I want to plaster my house with that painting.

SO fucking cool.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Apr 29,2006 2:10pm
One of his best. I love the image as well as the crosses hanging in the sky and the textures on the ground behind the devil figure.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 1,2006 10:38am
i am on my fifth copy of October Rust, fourth Far Beyond Driven, and third Nemesis Divina.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 1,2006 11:54am
geiger rules

toggletoggle post by Christraper at May 1,2006 2:00pm
Ive had to re-purchace tons of my fucking cds. Pretty much all my Iron Maiden, Celtic Frost, Mercyful Fate, and King Diamond. Oh yea and Megadeth. I just put it all on my computer the second I buy it now.

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 1,2006 2:02pm
that's the greatest thing I've seen in ages.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 1,2006 2:02pm
I had to go from vinyl, to cassettes, to CDs in several cases. Goddamn piracy. That is why I pay back the favor whenever possible.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 1,2006 2:05pm
I have an Allman Brothers CD I need to buy again. I bought Tara by Absu twice because I thought there was just something wrong with my copy not working on my computer (my main CD player)

turns out they put a protection thing on it. Oh well, Absu can have my money twice. Thanks to Mark from Shroud of Bereavement for sending me the files to be able to listen to it on my computer.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 1,2006 3:37pm
I have 5 albums I plan on buying again ASAP
Absu - Tara
Angelcorpse - Exterminate
Crytopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Krisiun - Apolaypltic Revelation

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at May 1,2006 3:55pm
BornSoVile said:
Absu - Tara
Angelcorpse - Exterminate

i can burn copies of those and send them to you if you want.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 1,2006 4:06pm
i've had to rebuy ALL of my slayer, neurosis, diabolical masquerade, napalm death, destruction, nile and gwar cd's amongst a few other random yet important titles, since a few years ago i drove off with a book of about 80 of these cd's on the roof. that was a painful ordeal.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at May 1,2006 4:10pm
off topic, but ive spent probaly 5 hours a day for the last 4 or 5 days putting my cds onto an ipod, damn thats annoying.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at May 1,2006 4:48pm
I feel that, I don't even have an ipod but I'm trying to rip a collection of about 7000+ CDs/CDrs to .mp3 for my new PC rig with 800gb hard drive space.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Withered Decadent Infantiphagia
[default homepage] [print][3:58:43pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02074 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]