End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> GUITARIST WANTED! by marco on Apr 25,2006 2:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by marco  at Apr 25,2006 2:27pm
Guitarist Wanted: Westborough, Massachusetts

We are currently looking for a new guitarist who meets the prerequisites below.
A good guitar player (3+ years of experience), basically you have to know your stuff.
Must have proper show equipment ( Guitar, half stack, and anything else you might need)
You must have great personality and a steadfast commitment to the band (coming to practices and playing shows) We want someone who is easy to work with.
You must be willing to come out to Westborough for practices and be freed up for shows (mainly Friday and Saturdays).

WE ARENT YOUR TYPICAL BAND! We work with many different genres and push ourselves to be original as possible. Are influences as a band vary but we try to focus in on 3 main genres: Grindcore, Jazz-fusion, and Experimental. We mainly listen to a lot of grind core, tech metal, some hardcore and experimental bands such as The Dillinger Escape Plan, Daughters, Destroyer Destroyer, Me and Him Call It Us, Last Chance To Reason, Ed Gein, page 99, The End, See you Next Tuesday, Robinson, and the list goes on and on you get the picture. If you match up with any one the bands please consider.

I know its a lot to swallow but we just want a great player along with a great person who loves to play and enjoy music!

thanks alot

<3 NDNG

www.myspace.com/nothingdarednothinggained

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Apr 25,2006 2:42pm edited Apr 25,2006 2:43pm
So basically a guitarists who can do constant sweep arpeggio's with as much reverbs and feedback as possible. Ahh just messing with you; grindcore guitarist are hard to come by in my opinion.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][10:24:26pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00784 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]