New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Taste of Silver update - 2/3/06 - Releases, Distro, Cats by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Feb 3,2006 11:17am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 3,2006 11:17am edited Feb 3,2006 12:14pm

hey thanks to everyone that came to see us this past weekend. What a GREAT time! You all rock and we can't wait to see everyone again. Extra special thanks to Hello Romeo!; Jon, Colin, and Kalen (which I no doubt mispelled and I apologize for); Harlots, Brad (YES!) and the dude from Hex Records for trading discs with us; Adam, Nathan, and everyone we love in Fort Wayne.

(+) We're working on a song we will record at the end of the month for a concept album on Hold True Records. This is quite a departute for both us and Ethan so this intends to be very interestng. The album is doom and grind to new levels, and deals with art and technology's influence on our lives and culture. One song will be available on a Hold True Sampler for free.

(+) 1624 N Harrison in Fort Wayne is doing a comp with all the bands that have played there. When it comes out, donate some money and get a copy! This is house is awesome but more so the people in it are fantastic and inviting, and helping them out helps everyone out in the long run. The song we are submitting is "A New Kind of Fundamentalism", a rare recording from The Weight Of The World EP (Do you have a copy? Probably not, so get this).

(+) Another comp! Exactly Violent Style's singer/guitarist Nice Guy KJH is doing a world grind/thrash/noise comp with Fuck The Facts, us, and a bunch of other bands from all over the Earth! "New York, New York" will be featured on this.

(+) We're still looking for someone to pick up the full length. I can't stress enough how hardworking and diligent we are, so if you get on board for this we'll do our best to support the record and work together to make something great.

(+) Do you have video of us live? Get in touch thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com

(+) Our records appear to be SOLD OUT at Newbury Comics! You can, of course, still get them from us via mail order or at shows. Ask them to order more at any Newbury location around New England. They are a pretty neat local chain and can use your bux...the internet is killing them, and they do a LOT for local music.

(+) Convolution Records in Fort Wayne, IN now carries the Aganihm split . Stop in if you live in the MidWest and check out all their fine stuff, plus say hi to Adam from 1624 N Harrison! You can get our CD there for $7 and help support independent establishments. They also do shows! www.convolutionrecords.com // www.myspace.com/convolutionrecords

(+) We're playing a FREE FREE FREE show on Wednesday, February 15th at UMass Lowell, a school both Alex and I went to. Come check it out! All Ages, bring your dancin' shoes and umm headbang.

(+) Friday, March 24th we are looking for a show in NJ. Want to help? Drop us a line. Also March 26th we could use something in NY or CT. Word.

Thanks! Check out our Summer Tour dates and let's get together this summer.

-N
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

the_taste_of_silver

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 3,2006 11:19am
we love everyone and smoke mad hemp

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Feb 3,2006 1:14pm
I added a photo from one of our friends in IN

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][7:35:11am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00981 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]