New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> FUNEROT "Invasion From The Death Dimension" CD out now on Razorback Records! by dwellingsickness on Jan 25,2006 6:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jan 25,2006 6:25pm
FUNEROT "Invasion From The Death Dimension" CD out now on Razorback Records!

12 tracks of post-apocalyptic, nuclear waste drenched thrash metal from the Pacific Northwest. Fans of Engorged, Ghoul, and Municipal Waste be prepared...a new thrash-juggernaut is ready to do battle!

The INVASION has begun! From the sea, the skies, and the DEATH DIMENSION. That's right... a horde of mutants, robots, madmen, dinosaurs, and other horrific creatures are thrashing their way through FUNEROT's 12-song debut, "Invasion From The Death Dimension". This mighty metal megaton fiend is thirsting for blood - YOURS! Try to run...you cannot escape! Try to hide...it's your last mistake!

FUNEROT de-livers their misshapen mangled metal melodies with comic book and horror film inspired anecdotes, creating new chapters in the anthology of terror and sci-fi weirdness that has been untimely left to fester and rot while a nu-breed of horror and metal plagues the brains of the willing.

So sit back, let the regression set in, and have some goddamn fun!

Price: $10 US/$12 World
Go to the Razorback Records web site for ordering info!

http://www.razorbackrecords.com

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jan 25,2006 6:44pm
Already got my copy! Grade A shit my friend.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][4:49:51am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01155 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]