New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> BOOZE, BROADS and METAL by Al_Ravage on Dec 31,2005 11:10am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at Dec 31,2005 11:10am
Ravage CD Release Pahty this Friday at The Middle East
the booze you'll have to buy at the bar, Jaded is an all-broad band, and the metal we'll provide...so this isn't false advertising at all

FRIDAY Jan 6th, 2006
MIDDLE EAST DOWNSTAIRS
Cambridge, MA 02139
RAVAGE (CD RELEASE PARTY + live album / possible DVD recording)
with: Official | Jaded (also CD Release)| Offset | Era For A Moment
$10 18+

www.RavageTheEarth.com
sounds www.myspace.com/swwr

ALSO...
ENTER TO WIN A RAVAGE T-SHIRT AND HAT!!!

RAVAGE - Secret Of The Runes Contest

THE PRIZE
As our gift to the fans during the hellidaze season, Ravage is offering the chance to win one of the new, limited edition Ravage "Spectral Rider" t-shirts and hats (the winner will be able to select a t-shirt size of their choosing while supplies last).

THE RULES
Decipher the meaning of the runes on the rider's gauntlet as they appear on the special artwork posted on the myspace pictures page. You don't need to deipher the significance of each rune, just the overall meaning of what they stand for.
Write a brief email explaining the meaning of the runes and send it to ravaged@rocketmail.com along with your name and mailing address. You will be notified by email if you are the winner.
The winner will be announced on January 6th 2006 at the Ravage CD release party at the Middle East Club. Entries will be accepted no later than 12:00 AM EST January 5th 2006.

The picture of the art is available here http://myspace-426.vo.llnwd.net/00378/62/40/378390426_l.jpg
Judgements on the accuracy of the responses will be made subjectively and at Ravage's discretion.

The 7th correct email entry recieved will be judged the winner (if 7 correct email entries are not recieved then the last email entry will be judged as the winner). Only one entry per person will be judged.

No purchase necessary (you cheap bastards). Void where prohibited and blah blah blah.

Remember the Ravage "Spectral Rider" CD release party is January 6th at The Middle East Club in Cambridge MA USA. $10 18+ 8pm. Ravage "Spectral Rider" album availbale now through Karthago Records www.KarthagoRecords.de

www.RavageTheEarth.com

Ravage In Peace!!!

- Al and Ravage

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 31,2005 12:38pm
al ravage rules.

toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at Dec 31,2005 3:30pm
the contest is accepting multiple entries now...the best guesses will be posted on the myspace page for people to laugh at

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Dec 31,2005 3:32pm
How did you get a show with such crappy bands?

toggletoggle post by Al_Ravage   at Dec 31,2005 6:58pm
The Middle East set up the show, any complaints about the line-up can be forwarded to them... honestly I'm not familiar with most of the bands on the bill so I can't say how good they are at this point - I have never seen any of them play live. All I can say is that it should be the best Ravage set ever (with the return of our stage show etc and hopefully a good sound for once)- and by all accounts Jaded put on a very entertaining show....so be there or you shall lose my respect for ever

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][11:48:03am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00879 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]