New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Numa Numa song disappreciation by Arthur_ATD on Dec 22,2005 9:00am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD   at Dec 22,2005 9:00am edited Dec 22,2005 9:07am
please tell me someone knows the song i'm talking about, i'm not gonna bother finding a link to it, i don't know who it's by, all i know is it's a shittttttttty wannabe techno song and its called luma luma, and it's beng played on repeat, and i'm gonna kill someone if i hear this song one more time.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 9:01am
i think you mean numa numa

and it is indeed terrible

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Dec 22,2005 9:01am
it's a Euro boy band song. the video is hilarious.

toggletoggle post by Arthur_ATD   at Dec 22,2005 9:04am
yes, numa numa, you're right, thats it....... and if you think its terrible now, try listening to it on repeat since you get into school...... and most likely hafta listen to it all day..... i'm gonna snap someones neck today....

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 9:05am
dude i'd just get it over with

i'd rather spend life in jail than 5 minutes listening to that song

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 22,2005 10:13am
glad i've never heard this song. how did you guys get subjected to it?

toggletoggle post by ATD_Singer   at Dec 22,2005 10:21am
i'm in school right now, and in a graphic arts shop, so we can listen to music at our computers..... there's this annoying chick who was playing it non stop for the past 2 days...... now she's listening to hawthorne heights, and unfortunately..... im actually appreciating it due to the fact it isn't the numa numa song.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 10:23am
does that mean you can listen to whatever you please? play some burzum immediately

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 22,2005 10:23am
varg's terrier yelps will cut through the mix of anything else

toggletoggle post by ATD_Singer   at Dec 22,2005 10:26am
i dont have any cd's with me, otherwise i would. i was listening to the number twelve looks like you yesterday, and thats what caused the numa numa song to be repeated, cause everytime it got turned up, i would turn mine up further. i left my cd's in my car today though, cause i was half asleep when i got here. and unfortunately, theres about 1 site i can download songs off of, which is rttp. nothing else will work...... godamn macs and shitty internet.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 22,2005 11:12am
ATD_Singer said:
i dont have any cd's with me, otherwise i would. i was listening to the number twelve looks like you yesterday.

Good Christ... I think I'd rather listen to the Numa Numa song.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][2:03:28pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00993 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]