New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: All the bands who are interested in playing the aug28 olneyvile show by xeatadickx on Aug 18,2003 10:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Aug 18,2003 10:18pm
hey everyone, thank you all for offering to play, its such an intense turnout. theres like 12 bands that want to play, but we can only ask 4 since theres already these 2 other bands playing, thus making 6 total.

but its ok though, since we wanna have one show a week, so any bands who cant play this time, can play the next, hopefully.

the bands we'd like for aug 28th, if you guys can all make it:

terminally, your aborted ghost
dysentery
Shading the end
the nightmare continues

+lasers (electronic space dance grind)
and some other grind project my friend knows

please get in touch with me so i can know if youll play that day, and to get everything situated.

and as for the week after that, we'd love to have:

agihim
hirudinea
murder in sepia
shallows and flats
raising kubrik

we're not picking favorites, its just that theres only so much time to play and so much money and booze to be given out each week...speaking of which:

right now, mike and i can afford to give every band that plays 20 bucks, and all the alcohol they can swill down, as well as a place to stay if need be.

for the kids that dont drink, we'll try get you anything else you would want to drink, like soda, tea, milk, whatever. just tryin to make everyone happy.

once things get rolling and shows start to go on regularly and more people come out to the "Box of Knives" (interesting origin), im sure we'll be able to pay out a little better for your time and troubles.

and oh yeah, the place is the first floor, of 71 Troy St. (the old candle factory)...its like 10 feet away from the sickle, and even ahs a parking lot right across the street from it.

the show will start at 10:00pm, with band setup at 9. but you can comw in set up, and leave earlier in the day too, if you ahve errrands to run or whatever.

thank you all, we really, really appreciate it, and hope that this will turn into a great show, as well as a place to have great death metal/balck metal/grind shows in the future.

once again, my email is straightedgetom@earthlink.net, and AIM is xXxSwornOathxXx

please get in touch ASAP, so we can flyer everything in sight anf get the word out (we want around 100 people there for our 1st show!)

and also, for anyone coming to the show, $5 donations would really help out.

once again, thanks!!!

toggletoggle post by joostin in NH at Aug 18,2003 11:08pm
shading the end is in

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 19,2003 5:00pm
RK is totally down with doing any show.

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Aug 19,2003 5:14pm
tyag will destroy. for you.

toggletoggle post by Cryptic Roslindale at Aug 19,2003 5:49pm
I don't know if it's too late to hop on this bandwagon, but Cryptic Warning needs shows. We would love to play. We are an old school thrash metal band that has been playing together for over three years. We've got 2 studio demos and a live demo from WERS. Check us out at http://www.crypticwarning.com. Thanks

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Aug 19,2003 7:25pm
to everyone who's been interested, you all kick ass, and we'd love to have all of you play a show at one point. like i said before, we're hoping to have one show a week, with probably 5-6 bands each show. so if anyone is ever interested in playing, just drop me an email or hit me up on AIM.

hopefully metal will have a new place to be showcased regularly.

so once again, anyone interested, just get in touch, and thank you all so much!

tom: straightedgetom@earthlink.net AIM - xXxSwornOathxXx

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Aug 19,2003 9:53pm
raises hand hello over here?

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 20,2003 11:25am
notcommon bands would be interested in future shows

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Aug 20,2003 11:58am
dysentery is in

toggletoggle post by mark-   at Aug 21,2003 2:47pm edited Aug 21,2003 2:48pm
mail us info about this show you want us on
mark & the flats
shallowsandflats@hotmail.com

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][2:34:52pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.00920 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]