New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> bassist needed for straight edge metal band by xeatadickx on Aug 18,2003 12:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Aug 18,2003 12:53pm
hey everyone, we finally got that sXe metal band rolling, but we still need a bassist. own equipment and transportation a must.

right now we're practicing in olneyville, but we might be getting a practice with our fate ends, and there's also the possibility of practicing in norton, MA once the other guitarist's house extension is finished.

you wont have to worry about playing catch-up, we've only had 2 practices, and only have 1 song written. but be ready, its full-on metal riffing, and we're trying to go full steam ahead and get a 3 song demo out as fast as we can without compromising quality.

as for the sound, everyone in the band has different influences, but they all come together really well. if youre into death/grind/hardcore/screamo/metalcore, you should work out just fine.

as a last note, the ideology. its hardline straight edge. the lyrics arent posi at all. no ten yard fight stuff. its straight up junkie-punching earth crisis militant lyrics. so basically, no "weekend edge" kids.

thats about it. if youre interested, email me at straightedgetom@earthlink.net, or AIM at xXxSwornOathxXx

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Aug 18,2003 2:39pm
"straight up junkie-punching earth crisis militant lyrics. so basically, no "weekend edge" kids. "

earth crisis sucked penis

toggletoggle post by xeatadickx  at Aug 18,2003 2:58pm
musically, i'll agree with you. but thier message is what counted.

and oh yeah, make that a guitarist as well as a bassist. the other guitarist blew off practice this weekend because of some family function which was over at like 6, and we dont practice until 9. and now hes blowing off this upcoming weekend's now too because hes going to a show intead.

dedication.

normally i wouldnt care that much, but im the only one out of 4 people dishing out the 100/month for a practice space that we've used once . that pisses me off, big time. i dont have money to throw around like that.

so yeah, any takers, ill fill you in on all the music and such, get you all situated. all you need is your own equipment and transportation.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][12:32:12pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02585 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]