New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: FinalBloodBath by the_reverend on Aug 18,2003 9:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 18,2003 9:37am edited Aug 18,2003 9:41am
I sleep for 4 fucking hours and what the fuck happens on this board. I'm not the police, this isn't 1984. I hope people are mature enough to know how to use a messageboard. hell, there are 15 and 17 year old kids here that post 1,000,000x better things that you.

1) no matter how drunk you are, do not harass people from my site

2) you on RCN
Name: 146-115-122-112.c3-0.wob-ubr4.sbo-wob.ma.cable.rcn.com
Address: 146.115.122.112

I can block that easily. plus, you might want to read your internet abuse policy for RCN:
http://www.rcn.com/customer/internet_access_agreemnt.php
I can also block your username, and the hostname of your computer.
another thing I could do would be to insert "i like men" randomly into any post you made if you acted like this again.

3) TYPING IN CAPS IS FUCKING ANNOYING AS WELL AS LONG ASS SENTENCES THAT I CAN'T FUCKING FIGURE OUT AND GIVE UP AND DON'T READ.

4) if you must be drunk or whatever, start one thread and be drunk typing in there so everyone knows what thread to avoid.

5) stop being retarded

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2003 9:58am
what about "notcommonhatesyou (Phil)"

look at all the gay post's he started.

i thought those gay notcommon/ravage guys gave up on this board anyways?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 18,2003 10:03am
it goes for anyone.
I can ban/block anyone.
I can get around the issue that succubus mentioned by blocking computer hostnames.

now people, you should learn a few things from these posts
1) dont be stupid, gay, retarded, etc...
2) always use condoms

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 18,2003 10:12am
the_reverend said:

I can get around the issue that succubus mentioned by blocking computer hostnames.

right! Also the idiot on my site was not doing the same thing...

toggletoggle post by Anthony at Aug 18,2003 10:18am
What is gay about Phil, Joe or anyone in Ravage? Where is the reason to insult these people? It doesn't seem necessary or cool.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 18,2003 10:29am
rusted angel, i have no idea who you are or why you have a problem with notcommon, or ravage or the bands i book.
grow up

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Aug 18,2003 1:47pm
That guy Dan is a fag. Block the bastard

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2003 2:01pm edited Aug 18,2003 2:38pm
joe/notcommon said:
rusted angel, i have no idea who you are or why you have a problem with notcommon, or ravage or the bands i book.
grow up

you and notcommon have posted just as much junk as this finalbloodbath retard. thats why. eat a dick.

what happend to "fuck everyone im not posting anymore" Im guessing your not a man of your word.

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Aug 18,2003 2:34pm
holy shit, I'm trying to read the finalbloodbath posts, just for kicks... but I cant!

its too annoying! no punctuation!! When i do try to read them, the voice i hear inside my head sounds like my 7 year old autistic nephew.

DID YOU GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL AT ALL? EVEN K -4? seriously, I've drank Boston Lagers till 4am and shat better sentance structure and coherence out of my asshole.

Your an IDIOT!!

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 18,2003 4:12pm
Ok rusted angel I would like to know what you think the problem with me is in case you didnt actully read the posts Dan (finalbloodbath) has been stalking harrasing and prank calling me for months, finally I sink maybe to 1/1000th of his level of immiturity and leave some lame posts bashing him. What else do you have on me and Im sorry if you dont like joe posting shows but the rev has no problem with it so untill he does why dont you start your own message board and scene site if you dont like it.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2003 4:15pm
why don't you just 'fuck everbody' and stop posting here?

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 18,2003 4:18pm
when did I every say anything like "fuck everybody"
I like am friends or friendly in some way 99% of this board. You may be mistaking when I was mocking someone for me being serious.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2003 4:19pm
you don't know 2% of the people on this board. stfu.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 18,2003 4:20pm
Ok, lets get to the point. what exactly is your problem with me? We have never even spoken before.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 18,2003 4:27pm
thats what I thought

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Aug 18,2003 5:03pm
Rusted Angel, the only person who tells Phil to "STFU" is JoJo Dancer.

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou_ at Aug 18,2003 5:07pm
yeah and even he gets bitch slaped

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 18,2003 9:45pm
actually we do know 99% of the people on this board.
and 99% of the bands on this board have played shows we booked, so tell them again that all the shows we book suck cuz they are full of shitty bands.

why don't you stop reading and replying to our posts if you dont like them? the only reason you are still able to type your bullshit is because succubus told me not to hurt you, because even though you are a fucking moron, you are friend's with aaron

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2003 9:54pm
joe/notcommon said:
actually we do know 99% of the people on this board.
and 99% of the bands on this board have played shows we booked, so tell them again that all the shows we book suck cuz they are full of shitty bands.

why don't you stop reading and replying to our posts if you dont like them? the only reason you are still able to type your bullshit is because succubus told me not to hurt you, because even though you are a fucking moron, you are friend's with aaron

and who are the 99%? you don't know me, and certainly i don't account for 1% of the people registered to the board.

99% of the bands on this board? yeah right, Ive been to 73% of the bands shows on this board and none of them did you put on, and no I've never seen ravage or any band on your gay record label.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 19,2003 10:38am
you should try to make a valid point instead of looking like a moron

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 19,2003 10:42am
you should stop looking like a moron.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 19,2003 10:47am
how come you look like a girl and your girlfriend looks like a boy?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 19,2003 10:48am
maybe you have us mixed up due to the fact of your gayness.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 19,2003 10:49am
you can't call people gay if you are thinking of joining that screamo band TYAG

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 19,2003 10:51am
and if your reffering to my long hair? rev. aaron has long hair, and had longer hair than me. that doesn't stop you from sucking his dick day after day.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Aug 19,2003 10:52am
no, i was talking about how you look like a girl.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 19,2003 10:55am edited Aug 19,2003 10:58am
yeah okay.

its not my fault you want to fuck me.

3========D
*slurp*
*gag*
*death*

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Aug 19,2003 12:23pm edited Aug 19,2003 12:24pm
its 2003, gay... straight: it's all the same.

i jerk off to illegal chinese horse fighting

toggletoggle post by at Aug 19,2003 5:44pm
Hey rusted angel im still waiting, whats your problem with me and joe, you dont know us. Is it a blackmetal elitist thing. You know like your all like "hey man Im KVLT and NECRO fuck anyone with recordings better than a 4 track and fuck CDs I only like shitty ass demo tapes" but yet you go to every show at the Palladium and hand out 15 bucks for a bunch of screamo bands to open and have everyone leave before the only decant band playing. Or is it something real?

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 19,2003 5:48pm
sorry that last one was from me, Thought I was logged in

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 19,2003 5:53pm
notcommonhatesyou said:
sorry that last one was from me, Thought I was logged in

are you sure you want to take credit for that post?

toggletoggle post by notcommonhatesyou   at Aug 19,2003 5:54pm
yes I do, why dont you answer me now?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][7:44:48am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02668 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]