New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ROADKILL from the Morning Buzz by anonymous on Dec 11,2005 2:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 11,2005 2:59pm
This guy doesn't know shit about metal. He and his band DCM are worthless. If he was metal, bring some exposure to local underground music instead of mentioning his shitty band DCM and not speaking of any real local metal that doesn't get the opportunity of expose that he gets being an extra on some shitty radio morning show. FUCK GREG AND THE MORNING BUZZ

toggletoggle post by Otto_B.O.L.  at Dec 11,2005 5:19pm
if you send him your music he'll try to get it some spins on the Metal Lounge, although it does have to be a decent recording.
he does work for a clearchannel station, so even if all he wanted to do was play local stuff his hands are somewhat tied to artist selection.

toggletoggle post by Otto_B.O.L.  at Dec 11,2005 5:25pm
i will agree 100% that he mentions his own band WAYYYYYY too fucking much on TMB. On the Morning Buzz, Greg promotes them like they are the second coming of Priest or something, every time they have a show. At least mention the other bands on the bill!
although part of me thinks he is under no obligation to promote other New England bands that really do kick ass, it would be a very cool move just to do a little something when his own gigs are getting plugged. a small gesture like that would make him a hero to the metal scene.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][4:04:47pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01906 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]