End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> YEA DUDE by SACAPAPADOO on Nov 26,2005 7:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at Nov 26,2005 7:53pm
new video of yours truly doing what yours truly does best:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...-634F-60B7-B009B5EE146C49BF78683657

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 26,2005 9:35pm
awesome. valasyrka needs to start playing shows. I listened to all those demo tracks you have on the myspace in a row the other day, siiiiiiiiiick..

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at Nov 26,2005 9:51pm edited Nov 26,2005 9:52pm
well just my luck but wouldnt you know it,the police came to my house and took my new bass,apparently it was stolen from some dude and it was 1 of a kind and i was the lucky one who ended up with it.so im now in the process of gettin a nastier bass.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 26,2005 9:57pm
try craigslist. I got an amazing deal on my warwick through craigslist. this puppy:

toggletoggle post by SACAPAPADOO   at Nov 26,2005 10:51pm
im getting a thumb bass with AAA flame top ovangol looks fucked up,im adding emg j pups to it than im installing a 5 string version of hipshots new tremelo witch would allow me to use a whammy bar,but none of that matters any more,i take back everything ive ever said about any bass player including my self now that ive seen this: www.jeanbaudin.com
this will change you.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 27,2005 3:59pm
SACAPAPADOO said:
im getting a thumb bass with AAA flame top ovangol looks fucked up,im adding emg j pups to it than im installing a 5 string version of hipshots new tremelo witch would allow me to use a whammy bar,but none of that matters any more,i take back everything ive ever said about any bass player including my self now that ive seen this: www.jeanbaudin.com
this will change you.

jean baudin! I found about him not too long ago myself, he is amaaaaazing. I've always thought extended range basses were awesome. If you wanna see some more pics of his basses, check out talkbass.com and look in the forums, try to find the thread about 'the hideous claw,' one of the coolest basses i've ever seen.

i dig his solo stuff more than nuclear rabbit cuz i don't really like the nuclear rabbit vocals.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Nov 27,2005 4:06pm
you should post a better quality version of that video, because you cant hear anything

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 27,2005 4:14pm
thedeparted said:
you should post a better quality version of that video, because you cant hear anything

you may have already done this, but make sure you close all the other videos that start playing in the comments section and then restart Zac's video

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 27,2005 4:17pm
just did that...everything is still maxing out like crazy...looks cool though.

that acoustic guy just below you is amazing

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Nov 27,2005 4:22pm
yeah i did all that, but the actual quality isnt good enough to hear everything. looks fancy, but isnt really doing the justice without a better sound you know.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][9:03:31pm May 04,2024
load time 0.02905 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]