New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> THE REBIRTH OF HELVETE BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by coldnorthernvengeance on Nov 14,2005 2:32am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Nov 14,2005 2:32am
Tis true!!!! A THOUSAND FUCKING BARBARIAN HAILS TO CATACH AND FOGHADLA!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 14,2005 2:36am
Is this one of those things where it's a "Boston" night but it's actually out in Duxbury? Or is it really coming back to a Boston club? Either way this is exciting news.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Nov 14,2005 3:31am
Excellent

toggletoggle post by Cathach at Nov 14,2005 7:44am
This is better discussed in private.This will in no way conflict with brother Alex's HMBD night, an important on-going place for our tribes to gather .Helvete comrades should contact us directly.If you don't know us or we don't know you keep your distance.Wotan Mit Uns.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Nov 14,2005 9:20am

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 14,2005 9:23am
Cathach said:
Wotan Mit Uns.

okay, Mr. Burzum.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Nov 14,2005 10:00am
this is GREAT news !

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 14,2005 10:34am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 14,2005 10:48am
That lady's tribe will be there in full force.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Nov 14,2005 10:57am
please let us know when the site's up!
might Hekseri play sometime?

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Nov 14,2005 11:02am
I'm nowhere near as grim or kvlt as I need to be to attend this.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 14,2005 2:48pm
The board was too slow for my taste, so I went back and read the "HELVETE IS CANCELLED" thread. The whole thing. You kooky kids, such a bunch of cut-ups.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Nov 14,2005 3:07pm
RustedAngel said:
Cathach said:
Wotan Mit Uns.

okay, Mr. Burzum.

that means "wotan with zits"

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 14,2005 3:12pm
If this is seriously happening, and isn't too cool for school where no-one can actually go and enjoy themselves, that's awesome. Good luck.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 14,2005 3:12pm
awesome news.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 14,2005 6:36pm
i had a good time at the helvete night i went to even though the turnout wasn't great. good luck with the new helvete.

toggletoggle post by Cathach at Nov 14,2005 9:53pm
We are being cautious about information because of the NEFAC/ANTIFA.We want to be able to control our own event without problems or interference.Anyone who ever attend a Helvete can tell you there is no 'grimmer than thou' bullshit.We celebrate black metal and the gathering of our tribes & comrades.Wotan With Zits

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Nov 14,2005 9:58pm
I havent yet attended a Helvete when it was going before, but I want to. Hope that the new venue doesnt wind up being 21+. Good luck avoiding the PC police.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 14,2005 9:58pm
i remember the host of the helvete i went to being a very nice guy. there definitely wasn't any grimmer than thou stuff going on.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 14,2005 10:09pm
it's funny how many people love pointing fingers at "elitists" when they don't even realize that those "elitists" simply are very passionate metal fans who enjoy talking and celebrating metal more than the people who hate them for doing so.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 14,2005 10:19pm
I remember never being able to go to Helvete because I had a gay job renting out videos to faggot Allstonians. Thankfully I'm currently unemployed.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 14,2005 10:31pm
BornSoVile said:
it's funny how many people love pointing fingers at "elitists" when they don't even realize that those "elitists" simply are very passionate metal fans who enjoy talking and celebrating metal more than the people who hate them for doing so.

i understand what you're saying. some people think i'm an elitist. you explained my situation perfectly.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 15,2005 9:16am
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
I remember never being able to go to Helvete because I had a gay job renting out videos to faggot Allstonians. Thankfully I'm currently unemployed.

Praise The Lord.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 15,2005 10:18am
I went to a bunch of them when it was at the Paradise, it was always a good time.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Sadistic Nun-Muncher
[default homepage] [print][8:01:27pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01402 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]