New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why are men happier? by succubus on Nov 10,2005 10:17am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 10,2005 10:17am
someone sent this to me and it made me laugh..

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Nov 10,2005 10:25am
I made a list with over 17 parts but then gave up. Essentially this list is a big load of made up stereotypes.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 10,2005 10:29am
stereotypes that are sadly true for most girls, but doesn't have to be that way.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 10,2005 10:31am
haha wow this just made me wanna get up outta bed and sing the songs i wanna hear, climb a mountain then watch scarface 35times, eat a hamburger and then go back to sleep

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Nov 10,2005 10:34am
Guys remember when all the crowds at the stores would part ways for us to shop on Christmas Eve because of our XY chromosomes? I clearly remember last year the mob at the local department stores just totally cleared up and I managed to get all my shopping done in 25 minutes.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 10,2005 10:34am
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
haha wow this just made me wanna get up outta bed and sing the songs i wanna hear, climb a mountain then watch scarface 35times, eat a hamburger and then go back to sleep

bahahahahaha brilliant

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 10,2005 10:36am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
local department stores.

umm, what the hell is a department store.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 10,2005 10:41am
it made me laugh...as for stereotypes...
You can never be pregnant.
hopefully that's true and not just a stereotype...
anyhow maybe i found it funny because aaron says a lot of these things...like teasing me about wearing white shirts..anyhow...i guess it will be an inside joke for us

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 10,2005 10:48am
succubus said:
it made me laugh...as for stereotypes...

what it got out, who told the women this.....i was looking for some more time off from work. damn you all !!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 10,2005 11:11am
I think if carina either wore a white shirt or no shirt at a waterpark, it would be ok.. and hot.

toggletoggle post by timma at Nov 10,2005 11:51am
succubus said:
hopefully that's true and not just a stereotype...

HEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO, didn't you see Junior? if the governator can spew a fetus, whats to say the rest of us can't? stereotype my ass.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Nov 10,2005 12:34pm
I stopped reading after "You can wear NO shirt to a water park". What the hell is that load. Of course women can go shirtless at water parks. I don't mind at all.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 10,2005 12:37pm
see us men have one thing that overrules all of those. a woman can never be kicked in the balls. end of story.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 10,2005 12:38pm
I think women have it much easier.
I don't know why women complain.
Men actually have to work for a living.
All women have to do is dishes and cleaning.
And, between the invention of dishwashers and Swiffer Wet Jets, they get to kick back and live the easy life.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 10,2005 12:39pm
hahahahahaha
*smacks Beakey*

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 10,2005 12:40pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
I stopped reading after "You can wear NO shirt to a water park". What the hell is that load. Of course women can go shirtless at water parks. I don't mind at all.

yes but arnold can survive an atomic blast just by running and diving...he has a bit of an edge

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 10,2005 1:24pm
this list the only true reason why guys have it good, the mighty phallus

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 10,2005 1:35pm
beakey, you forgot that they have to swallow the man chowder, dr. phil style.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 10,2005 1:36pm
I think if I had to swallow a thumble full of bleach each night when I want to go to sleep, I would complain too

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 10,2005 1:37pm
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that women have it easier because the only thing they have to do is obey us.
Imagine being able to go through life without having to make any decisions of your own?
That would be a breeze.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 10,2005 1:43pm
*smacks beakey harder since apparetnly he didn't feel anything the first time*

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 10,2005 1:57pm edited Nov 10,2005 1:57pm
you forgot what happens when femmes talk back...

she only looks happy cause they spared her the minimum punishment of cleaving off the left breast.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 10,2005 3:15pm
succubus said:
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

Nonsense. People always stare at my chest due to my massively overdeveloped pecs. I used to work at Pepperidge Farms as a walnut cracker.

Honest.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Nov 10,2005 4:07pm
women had it easy until they wanted more rights...now they complain there's too much to worry about

ha

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Nov 11,2005 1:27am
WOMEN
THEY GOT THE VOTE, WE GOT PROHIBITION
I LOVE WOMEN BUT
SHOULDN'T VOTE, SHOULDN'T DRIVE

INFACT NO ONE SHOULD VOTE
DEMOCRACY IS FOR RETARDS

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 11,2005 8:02am
It's very simple, we fuck girls. On the other hand, girls just get fucked.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 11,2005 8:05am
Plus, their bodies are designed to host our children while we go to dorm parties and flirt with college chicks.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Nov 11,2005 10:01am
Joe/NotCommon said:
It's very simple, we fuck girls. On the other hand, girls just get fucked.

Brilliantly put.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 11,2005 10:05am
sorry but that's far from brilliant...some girls know how to fuck as well

toggletoggle post by DJ Death at Nov 11,2005 10:09am
thats right, almost the whole mass ONLY knows how to copulate. 3 cheers to smart little johnny and little sue ann!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:17:47pm May 02,2024
load time 0.01895 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]