Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn: RIMHOLE by Hooker nli on Oct 12,2005 6:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 12,2005 6:18pm
Tell me exactly how you want the corpse positioned..

You want to be looking at it from the side? From above it's head? Which way will it be facing?

And if the shotgun is in it's mouth, will you want a hole in the back of the head... and a splatter from the vag on the opposite wall? It's kind of odd. I started a sketch and I'm just kind of retardedly confused.

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 12,2005 7:00pm
Ha! Um ok, my description might not be the best so bear with me. Did you get my email? I sent you a pic of how the body should be positioned. Only i want it facing the other way(so the head is on the left and feet on the right).

I didnt want the shot to be fired out the back of the head. I wanted it to be shot into the mouth and have the splatter come out the vadge... yeah it doesnt make much sense but it should look pretty fucking rediculous/halarious.

The splatter would probably make the most sense on the wall that the vadge is facing. You could call me if you wanted. You might be able to get a better understanding of what i'm seeing... 978.501.4334 if you want. Gregg is the name.

Here's the pic of the body position:

And here's the head shot that i thought looked pretty awesome... i just don't want to blaintantly rip it off:

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 12,2005 7:35pm
Ok i am going to email you a pic of these two that i compiled together. That's pretty much how i will want it to look like cept like i said, the head and feet on opposite sides

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 12,2005 7:45pm
na i got that email man. i was wondering if you were wanting that ridiculous buckshot in mouth/spray from vag thing. hahah that's what i mostly needed to know.

i'll start it up now.

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 13,2005 2:03am
You fucking kick.

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 13,2005 2:08am
OH! I'm just thinking here, everytime i see our name i'm like hm, we don't really have a signature way that we use our band name. Perhaps this splatter business can work out in that favor... I'd probably shit my pants if it did.

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 13,2005 2:46pm
I have the corpse looking good. i have to scan it though. i'll keep you posted

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Oct 13,2005 2:59pm
make sure to post the design here when it's complete! hooker does sick work, so i have no doubt in my mind that this will be vomit inducing

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 13,2005 3:00pm
haha that'd be the best. i wish it could induce vomit

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 13,2005 3:26pm
hey hooker...did you see my thread called boston phoenix or something like that?
i linked a RAOV article..dunno if you already saw it (not new)

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 13,2005 3:28pm
I will personally induce my vomit into an envelope and mail it to you upon being impressed.

toggletoggle post by Hooker nli at Oct 13,2005 3:36pm
carina i didn't. i'll search for it and thanks.

hahah. fuck. i better step it up and make this better.

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 13,2005 6:19pm
Yeah. If it sucks i will mail you a hammer with a note telling you to smash yourself in the throat. But i have faith. Jesus is with me on this one.

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 14,2005 11:08am
Booya

toggletoggle post by rimhole  at Oct 15,2005 6:22pm
blorp

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][12:52:37pm May 12,2024
load time 0.01112 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]