New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> guitarists and drummers from southern maine/ portsmouth NH area by xkeepmyheartx on Jul 27,2003 3:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xkeepmyheartx at Jul 27,2003 3:28am
looking for experienced guitarist and drummer who know what the fuck they are doing. from dover, portsmouth NH area or southern maine.

starting a tech, grind, fast metal band in the vein of DEP, the red chord, deadwater drowning... speed, metal, double bass, and breakdowns.

leave a message on here if you're interested. or email me at xdeckerkillsx@hotmail.com i know there HAS to be some experieced players out there.

- Ryan

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 27,2003 4:40am edited Jul 27,2003 4:41am
i pray to whatever you god you worship and believe that is real that by breakdowns... you dont mean open stringed chug chug-chug-chug-chuggity chug chug chug *enter annoying high pitched noise* because that shit = teh gh3yz0rz and everybody needs to stop doing it. especially norma jean... every other second is that damn squeal/drone noise. it wasnt even that cool to begin with and by all these bands abusing it... its even worse now. please stop doing that everyone... its terrible terrible terrible. now i know the difference between a jazzy chord and that stupid stupid hardcore noise... so no one try to jump on me with the "well thats an actual chord that jazz musicians use because mixing jazz and hardcore is liek t3h r0x0rz!!!11 ROFLMFAO!!!11" 1 point for me... 0 points for stupid hardcore noises.... oh and also stop open stringed "chug chug chugtriplet chug" all together people. any schmuck can do that and really... you will run out of different rhythms to chug to... if they havent already done so by now.so yeah... all these gay bands have ruined my taste in hardcore. thanks a lot shitty bands

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jul 27,2003 4:58am
Testify! ~~dun dun dun dun EEE EEE EEE EEE~~

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 27,2003 5:02am
NOOOOOOOOOO

toggletoggle post by grindmetalblast at Jul 28,2003 10:31pm
i like open chug breakdowns with minor seconds. they are brutal. i also like cheese.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ride the Limbic Slaughter House
[default homepage] [print][1:24:04am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.06625 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]