New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> USPS...lost my package! by succubus on Sep 27,2005 8:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 27,2005 8:59am
yeah so friday i got a notice card from the post office and on saturday aron and i were going to go get it, and then i called and they said the postman probably had it and would be delivering it that day...nope, not the case...the postman doesn't ring the bell anyhow, apparently he's not allowed to go upstairs or some crap...anyhow..i haven't received any other notices and so i just called and they cannot locate it....they were super friendly..and all i know is that it's from culver city CA no other info...
weird..i have to call them back tomorrow...

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 27,2005 9:04am
that's happened to me so many times, and now, suspciously enough, they've eliminated delivery confirmation on the dimensions of packages I've been getting it on. Coincidence?

also, in like 2000 a girlfriend I had sent me a Create-A-Bear from Georgia. It never got to me. The USPS also could not locate that.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 27,2005 9:23am
what did you end up doing? don';t you have any recourse?
i need to figure out who it's from
this happened to me when i ordered some lingerie from figleaves.com...anyhow i was charged and never got the package...i called figleaves and they said they shipped it and to deal with the post office...the post office didn't help because they didn't really have any info and figleaves couldn't give me any shipping details. Figleaves asked me if i wanted them to send another shipment or get my cc reimbursed...i really wanted the products so i told them to reship them...well then they email me and say that a few of the items are no longer available so they reimbursed my CC....2 weeks later (3 months after placing me order) i get 1 package in the mail and i guess it was damaged in the mail and they resealed it...but inside was only 1 bra...
i got a free bra and a ton of aggravation...i should probably bitch at the post office for that...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 27,2005 9:26am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
also, in like 2000 a dred I had sent me a Create-A-Bear from Georgia. It never got to me. The USPS also could not locate that.

any girls not in the greater niagrafalls area?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 27,2005 9:47am
way to hack a breakfast club quote

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 27,2005 9:47am
If you haven't put insurance on your mail, there's really not much you can do. This has also happened to me countless times, mostly with things I've sent. Was there confirmation on the item sent to you? If so you can ask the sender for the # and track it (if it's still on the way to you and not really lost).

USPS blows.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 27,2005 10:07am
breakast club?
I thought it was ferris beuller... no wonder I couldn't find it.

hey carina:

a crotch says what?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 27,2005 10:12am
dusty played sitting down?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 27,2005 10:13am
way to read the review.
dick.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Sep 27,2005 10:19am
well speaking of 80's teen movies do ya remember the mailman in 'Better Off Dead', blasting 'Foxy Lady'on his WALKMAN, and watching as all the letters fall out of his carrier bag, onto the street, he shrugs and keeps goin'?

*phew! That was like a Proust sentence!*

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 27,2005 1:00pm
lol @ larissa

well they called me back and asked to check in my mail from yesterday in case they accidentally delivered it. I don't remember getting any delivery confirmation things...i'll double check tonight

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 27,2005 1:08pm
My issue with the USPS in the past is that if you don't get tracking, they send this note through the channels saying "can you find this?" which, since I didn't get my bear, seems like it doesn't do much.

if you get delivery confirmation, they can find it but you get no compensation.

if you get insurance, they pay you back.

the moral of the story is that the USPS can lose your package and either pay you back or try and guess where it is but good luck seeing the package again.

BUT

if they DO find it let me know. It will give me a glimmer of hope and I will try whatever technique you tried.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][4:58:03am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00978 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]