New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SELLING COMIC BOOKS! by Dave Maggot on Jul 24,2003 9:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Jul 24,2003 9:14pm
cuz of my current financial situation, i have to sell all my comics. and anything i hold dear to me that might be worth money. i got about 6 big boxes full. mostly marvel. spider-man, x-men, x -force, etc. i even have the beavis and butthead and ren and stimpy comics. if anyone out there collects comics and would be interested in buying, and not ripping a poor guy off. hit me up at themetalofmaggot@aol.com . theyre also all in plastic, with cardboard in them. theyre in boxes but the boxes are in shabby shape cuz theyre so old. ok. get back to me, on here or on i.m. help a brother out. cuz i'm damn near homeless. thanks, later.

-Dave Maggot

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Jul 24,2003 9:27pm
i'll start making an inventory for them, so i can send it to anyone interested

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Jul 24,2003 9:50pm
well my luck has struck again. there was a basement flood i guess and it only seemed to destroy my early edition spider-man comics. about 1000 dollars worth of comics right there. im gonna happily go hang myself now.

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Jul 25,2003 1:24am
Fuck, i was gonna ask about the early Spiderman's too. I doubt I would've bought any, cuz of my financial situation, but it's weird cuz those are what I would've been interested in.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2003 10:33am
I got so many comic books at my dads house.
wolverine 1-75
xmen 200-300 + others
most of the new mutants...

Mr. Maggot, your best thing is to get a wizard catalog and then ebay the comics that are valuable and then Bulk selling the "non" valuable ones to a comic store or in packs on ebay.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 25,2003 12:36pm
Dave, your best bet would be to come to the chopping block next thursday and worry about the comics afterwards

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][10:10:08am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00906 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]