New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: anyone who isn't a fag with plugged pants by joe/notcommon on Jul 20,2003 7:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 20,2003 7:58pm
i am setting up some short tours for Ravage/Disengaged
and 2 for Kevorkian's Angels

if you know anyone who likes metal in NYC, NJ, CT, NH, VT, PA and does shows or any bands who draw well in those places and isn't a fucking homo band, please reply to this post.

The Shading the End tour with Ravage and Disengaged is probably gonna be Philly, NYC and NJ

Kevorkian's Angels is doing a tour with Conifer from Maine through NE (MA, NH, VT, ME)

thanks

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 20,2003 11:07pm
shading the end just broke up....and if they ever played a show, much less a tour, with ravage i think i'd throw up.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 20,2003 11:09pm
how did he miss the post 3 lines down that says "Shading the end breaks up!"

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 21,2003 12:33am
He didnt miss the post, the tour was called that in celebration of said band breaking up, which he said in the CGBG's thread, so its you two that missed something.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 21,2003 12:45am
*does a dance*...

I WAS NOT DANCING! JESUS! *drop kicks Jesus in the sack*

MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*makes a cosmopolitan*

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 21,2003 2:36am
what are "plugged pants"?
Is that the new scene thing?

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Jul 21,2003 7:57am
Remember Drop Kick Jesus?

And what the hell are plugged pants?

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 21,2003 9:11am

those are plugged pants

toggletoggle post by dysentery at Jul 21,2003 9:36am
You seem to have a problem with everything that doesnt involve disengaged and gay ravage. just learn to shut your mouthe everyonce in a wile, i mean speaking your opinion is cool but your just being an idiot by going on and ond about hardcore sux, hardcore kids are gay, they were gay PLUGGED pants...in some ways i agree with you, but you just don't stop. I mean who cares how they dress..is it physically hurting you haha but otherwise keep your gay comments to your self, becuase you would do us all a favore...

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 21,2003 12:06pm
i think the word you're looking for is "cuffed" and the only reason i "cuff" my pants is because i don't like stepping on the backs of them. Sorry if that's not "metal" enough.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 21,2003 2:40pm
Joostin and his pants are DA BOMB

thank you and carry on

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 21,2003 3:21pm
Joe you fuckin faggot im sick of you, next time i see you or any of your faggot friends from ravage your fucking dead. Mark my fucking words. Look at you you fucking faggot. You talk shit you think you know metal but you realy fucking dont you litsen to ravage you faggot. Mark my fucking words your dead you fucking garbage picking homosexual. Your fuckng dead.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 21,2003 3:21pm
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fucking fuck fuck

toggletoggle post by Velius   at Jul 21,2003 4:00pm
wow this is the most intresting conversation ive ever seen

so if you uncuff your pants there not "plugged"???

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jul 21,2003 4:02pm
Joe I have to say that those comments are not needed. metal is not long hair, leather jackets, leather pants, or any of that anymore that shit died for many good reasons. next time just post the show date(s) and info nothing else.

*kisses*

Devon

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 21,2003 4:09pm edited Jul 21,2003 4:11pm
i must also concur with all these kids. now i have been PLUGGING.... or as most people call it, CUFFING my pants since i was about 12. also because i hated stepping on the back of them, and DESPISED my pants getting wet in the rain. sorry if we cant all live up to your standards. sorry my childhood habits just dont cut it on your world. oh wait, grow up. and as paul would say..... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

that is all. thank you.

wait i lied.... how about if we go back to pegging our pants? would that be acceptable? thats what i thought. be glad we are just cuffers and not peggers. thank that its not the 80s anymore.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jul 21,2003 5:32pm
Haha, death threats on a messageboard. How cool of you.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 21,2003 6:01pm
Paul I've got one word for you:

BoOyA!

fake dirt is metal.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 21,2003 6:04pm
zing!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 21,2003 9:11pm
haha you threatened me
come down to the random acts of violence cd release party
your buddies from TYAG can even back you up
or if you prefer one on one i will do that also

so there, open challenge to you paul
the night of the middle east show, around the corner at the free parking lot.
if you want to fight me then come
otherwise shut the fuck up

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 21,2003 10:47pm
Wow, Im continually amazed by how fucking retarded people are on this message board.

a) If you make threats, especially ones you wont follow through with, online, you obviously take it in the butt. Paulblahdouche, so people dont like your shitty band, clean the sand out of your vagina and get over it. You cant please everyone, not everyone is cool enough to get down with VFW shows and the GAP's summer clothing line. Stop being a little cry baby bitch about it.

b) I've heard the term "plugged pants"

c) Back to the idle threats: Learning how to spell might make your verbal masturbation a little more intimidating. Reading that post made me want to donate to the American Illiteracy Association. Come back when you can spell like a big boy.

d) Devon-Why dont you make fun of long hair and leather to The Accursed when you open for them and RAOV at the Middle East?? None of that shit died, it only died among you grindcore scenester kids. You wouldn't know real metal if it joined the gerbil in your ass.

e) I know you're all just dying to respond and threaten me, go right ahead. I'll cry over my lost scene points later. Until then, Ill keep booking my "gay" metal bands at clubs in Boston, and in various other states, and weep over how I'll never have the ability to rent out the local Knights Of Columbus.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jul 21,2003 10:50pm
scene points hah

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 21,2003 11:00pm
this was never about how bad our band was.
this was about someone being dumb and thinking we were bad by our style of clothing.
If you heard our stuff and said we were bad, we wouldn't have any arguements or complaints.
That's your official opinion. Congrats; (and as much as you don't want to be)stop trying to be so "scene" by judging people by the way they dress, it makes you look just as bad as threats over a computer(i <3 you paul).

and one last thing, Deathmetalpriestess; no one threatened/riddiculed/commented on/or mentioned you, so please don't get defensive over something you're not involved with.

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 21,2003 11:03pm
Joe is a very good friend of mine, you threaten him, you threaten me.

And I will get involved wherever I see fit. You aren't the boss of me.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 21,2003 11:07pm
That's granted, and no, i wasn't trying to tell you what to do, it was just a polite suggestion. Not an order.

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Jul 21,2003 11:15pm
I just realized I'm in the background of that picture.

And my pants are cuffed. :-\

toggletoggle post by xjoeblahblahblahx at Jul 21,2003 11:17pm
actually, your friend Paul started the shit one day when I posted a ridiculous list 'the rules of hardcore' that several of us got a laugh out of.
his reply was 'your gay, keep listening to ravage'

i bet he never even heard ravage, and i bet he never heard disengaged if he thinks they sound alike.
shading the end sucks, and since paul is a piece of shit i decided it was my roll in life to make fun of him and so I do.
So fuck you for being his friend, fuck TYAG if they want to say shit, fuck dysentery if they want to say shit, and fuck Paul for threatening me.
If he has the balls to show up on aug 2nd then I will fight him to his hearts content. he can bring you, dysentery and TYAG, i will fight you all if you want because im so tough like all your hardcore friends

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Jul 21,2003 11:19pm
this might be a lil off topic. but i want those fake dirt pants. i mean how cool would i look. i remember wearing the jeans with the fake tire thread on the leg when i was 9. those pants were the fucking bomb diggitty.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 21,2003 11:24pm
if you really mean the majority of what you just said,
you should seriously reconsider what your purpose in life is,
and if you plan on sending some smart ass remark, save it.
I've probably heard it in more than one fashion or another.
Paul insulted you, big deal.
He threatened you, I apologize.
If you're not "man" enough to get over a few words being slewn over the internet none the less, then we'll try and make it August 2nd(and NO, that wasn't a threat but something to appease your hardcore ways)

toggletoggle post by XbillXmurraryX at Jul 21,2003 11:24pm
you know whats funny? joe notcommon wants to a fight at a show where his and his all his friends would be at, i find that unfair than again paul would pull the same thing so obviously a fight won't happen. if you wanna fight set it up at a fest where both types of kids metal/hardcore/grind/whatever would show up at then it would be a fair fight or maybe some sort of death race near revere beach would be nice other than that stop setting up fights at one stereotypical show you fuckin douche bag.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 21,2003 11:42pm
no actually ive heard ravage and yeah they do suck. I saw them in winthrop a long time ago. Man i remember how gay they were, and joe i know you havent heard STE so quiet yourself. hahaha august 2nd too bad I dont want to spend the 2 dollars on the T to get down there. Nor do I want all of your butt buddies trying to rape me, although i Know you would enjoy watching. hahaha someday ill kick your ass untill then ill just make fun of you on a message board. Faggot

toggletoggle post by xXxTuffxXx at Jul 22,2003 1:38am
you and joe/notcommon have been exchanging insults for awhile now. You ended up getting pissed and threatening him. He calmly accepted the challenge. Stop bitching about the stuff you're going to do and do it already.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 22,2003 1:42am
i poop out brown stuff

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 22,2003 2:12am
IM FIGHTING ALL OF YOU

Joe, Paul, Devon, everyone. I'm at my girlfriends house in Bolton.....if any of you can figure out where the fuck Bolton is, and you still feel like making the trip, I'll let you come down and have the first shot. haha

I'll settle this right now:
Ravage sucks and Shading the End is non-existant. Whichever is better or worse to be is up to you. keep it to yourself.

How the fuck did the Accursed get brought into this?....AGAIN Can't we have one arguement on this board that doesn't turn into a completely unnecessary defense of the Accursed? Sounds to me like you're dropping names just to instigate a fight for no reason. All I can say is: typical.

Fighting on the internet is uber-gay. None of you are ever going to do anything to eachother. EVER. face the facts.

You're getting mad over music....MUSIC! Don't tell me "music is my life" no, it's not. it's fucking music. it's something fun to do to, that's it. When you do something to take the fun out of it (i.e. start tossing poorly worded threats around [all of you] because of it) then you fucked up. You've totally defeated the purpose. Excuse me if that hurts your self image as Arch Duke of Metal or whatever any of you think you are, but like I've said before you can go ahead and wear your self appointed title of "metal" like the Burger King crown that it is. WHO FUCKING CARES.

In conclusion, you're all adopted.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 22,2003 2:19am
can i just be the duke then?

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jul 22,2003 3:08am
Once again mike clears the world of message board madness.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Jul 22,2003 5:14am
Is someone trying to steal my Arch Duke title? I have the Burger King crown and everything to prove it. Don't nobody mess with Da Duke.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 6:47am edited Jul 22,2003 6:48am
joe its funny that you bring ENTIRE BANDS into situations where say just one or two members had the self-respect to stand up to your unaccepting attitude towards HOW PEOPLE DRESS. ok. you dont like the way i dress? i make a comment that is basically saying you shouldnt be so unaccepting of other people's behaviors and now suddenly you have a grudge against my ENTIRE band? dude you get more and more rediculous with every post you make. get a fucking life and stop bitching about shit that in no way affects your personal life. just fucking get over it man. we're not in high school anymore. and this isnt fucking fight club either. damn man. so stupid.

toggletoggle post by dysenterytom   at Jul 22,2003 8:02am
im in high school...haha fuckin a this sux

im just gonna be emo, lets all stop this fighting and eat some nice smores!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 9:14am
you are all gay. none of my friends are going to be at that show, except Pam, so be afraid all you want.
And i sure am dragging all those bands into this and I am going to begin dragging in more very soon.
Stop trying to puss out

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 22,2003 10:54am
xmikex- The Accursed were not really brought into this. Some fag on here said about the more force fest "wow a bunch of shitty bands that no one cares about". The Accursed is playing that show, Bane of Existence is playing that show, Kevorkians Angels and RAOV are playing that show. So they were saying that about all those bands. Thats why The Accursed were mentioned. No one is fighting over The Accursed, so keep your pants on.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 11:18am edited Jul 22,2003 11:21am
dude, what the fuck is up your ass? no one is fucking "pussing" out, you just continue to try to make people fight you over the fact that you are a close-minded asshole. funny how so many people seem to not be on your side with this. stop fucking threatening to fight people because you cant handle things that you dont like.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 11:43am
actually he threatened me
so mind your own business

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 22,2003 11:43am
Joe's a big boy he can do whatever he wants, you dont like it stop reading the threads.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 11:50am
oh i am supposed to mind my own business when you dragged me into it by saying "fuck tyag..."..... sorry but i am not going to sit here and listen to that and then "mind my own business"

and you have mentioned that paul's "pussy" friends are "pussing out" for him and sticking up for him. i got into this not because i was defending paul, but rather because you were making fun of something that happens to pertain to me (notice the title of the thread)

this is all so fucking gay. but i bet you and you wonderful comebacks are going to reply with something along the lines of "you are all so fucking gay"

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 22,2003 11:53am
TYAG does suck. What was all that about "take band critism and get over it". Funny how that only applies until its your crappy band.

And dont get mad because were wittier than you.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 11:53am
you are all so fucking gay

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 22,2003 11:54am
Again Without Feeling ruled...

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 22,2003 11:54am
also:

"this is all so fucking gay. but i bet you and you wonderful comebacks are going to reply with something along the lines of "you are all so fucking gay"

You just made yourself look pretty stupid.

toggletoggle post by DeathMetalPriestess   at Jul 22,2003 11:55am
Yes they did Joostin. And when they broke up, they formed The Accursed, thus making them even cooler.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 11:58am
uhh hello when did i ever say anything about what my band was like? i never said anything about how good/bad we were or anything about criticism. good. i am glad you dont like my band. i dont play for you. i play for me. and that little comment about making myself look stupid? HELLO i was making the fucking point that all the fucking comebacks on joe's part usually involve him calling someone a pussy or calling someone gay. and YES THIS WHOLE FUCKING DISPUTE IS FUCKING GAY. sorry if i cant use the same phrase that your little friend joe does.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 12:00pm
why dont you go reply to the post where I mentioned your band?
we can discuss our differences like civil people at the middle east show, i will be inside the club as soon as I am done pounding Paul into a bloody mess

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 12:01pm
cause fighting is really cool and solves the world's problem. yay.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 12:02pm
paul gets what he wants dude

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 12:04pm
if you only play for yourself, then stop playing shows
you can have just as much fun playing in a small room to nobody

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 12:05pm
uhhh yeah i know this. i do it every day. its not my fault other people want to hear it as well and want us to play. i am content sitting in my room playing my guitar by myself. i have been doing it for 8 years. thanks for informing me of that though.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jul 22,2003 12:06pm
haha, you're all just posting basicly the same things over and over. this thread is pathetic

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 22,2003 10:11pm
FACT:
Paul will lose to me in a fight
FACT:
TYAG sucks
FACT:
I am coming to their show at the Middle East
FACT:
Disengaged and Ravage are coming with me
FACT:
Since you brought FatNugs and Disengaged into it, Dorchester and West Quincy are now involved
FACT:
Dysentery needs to mind their own business
FACT:
I am so awesome, my shows rule

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jul 22,2003 10:32pm
do you masturbate to your own reflection in the mirror?

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 22,2003 10:44pm
if you hate TYAG so much, why go?

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 10:49pm
ok have you even heard us recently? or are you just saying this because of all this stupid messageboard bullshit?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 22,2003 10:54pm
a monotonous battle worthy of lamegoat.com

this is old, somebody pick a new fight.

toggletoggle post by joostin at Jul 22,2003 10:58pm
ever hear of that band Plague of Emaciation?......

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Jul 22,2003 10:58pm
mike i am so with you on this

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jul 22,2003 11:16pm edited Jul 22,2003 11:22pm
This all too funny. I make a comment about how not all bands are leather pants etc. and that doesnt mean I hate any of that shit imparticularly. If you take a look at what I said, I did not say any thing but metal is just not that anymore, which if you look it really isnt. I dont have anything against The Accursed or RAOV. I think their all nice guys and good musicians. If we open for them whatever. We appreciate them ASKING us to play so you should understand that. You are right that you are way wittier, I wasnt making a comment to win an argument. I've met Joe/No Common a few times and you Pam have seen me at Upon Crimson Wings practices and shows. I like a lot of different stuff. Joe doesnt need to feel tough and say stupid things, insults etc. he has a problem with someone I happen to be friends with thats ok. Just keep it between you guys and not public. When its made public though I believe that you, him, myself, and others have grounds for saying something. Joe I talked to you at the All That Remains/Bane Of Existence/UCW/Ascendancy show a few weeks back.

Personally I'd rather you hate my bands music then for you to like it. We dont need your help or your support we just play what we like. Say whatever you want of my band musically.

If you feel the need to fight me or my band and bring friends, I could call our friends, they'd most likely come and have a talk with you if you'd like. Were going to play because we want to see/meet all those bands, plus we said we would play. No backing out because were "scared" because were not.

How many grind bands are there in Massachusetts now? Hum? Maybe a handful. We didnt ruin your music and/or scene.

Grow up Joe. Pam I know your one of the dudes from The Accursed's girlfiend, just as your defending them, I do the same for my friends.

That is all.
Devon

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 22,2003 11:19pm

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 22,2003 11:25pm
i can make circles with a pencil

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jul 22,2003 11:25pm
P.S. Our bassist has shoulder length hair. He also likes black metal and power metal.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jul 22,2003 11:27pm edited Jul 22,2003 11:28pm
its longer than shoulder length and i also love Yanni, jazz, new age, classical, and other assorted things like video game music. so um... tarantula

toggletoggle post by BingChlorine at Jul 23,2003 2:48am
The soundtrack to Resident Evil 2 is sick.

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jul 23,2003 11:14am
i am going to the show because Random Acts of Violence is one of the best bands in the area, and the accursed as well are wicked good.
and on top of that, Andy from RAOV told me how good the opening band is, i forgot their name.
so 3 out of 4 bands isn't bad

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at Jul 23,2003 6:37pm
Magrudergrind?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:40:56pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.06166 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]