New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SKINNY PUPPY LIVE DVD AVAILABLE SEP. 27th by the_reverend on Jul 25,2005 12:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 25,2005 12:19pm edited Jul 25,2005 12:36pm
SKINNY PUPPY LIVE DVD AVAILABLE SEP. 27th
The progenitors of electronic/industrial rock, SKINNY PUPPY, are releasing their first DVD! Captured live along 2004's sold-out North American tour, this is your first chance to witness the alarming and engaging visual apocalypse that is SKINNY PUPPY. The production value of the live show is outstanding in all respects and the set list is the best of the best of Puppy's prolific catalogue. Along with this extended concert and lengthy encore segments is a whole separate disk of special features. "The Greater Wrong of the Right Live" is a quintessential reference for any hardcore Puppy follower.

To celebrate the arrival of SKINNY PUPPY's first DVD, SPV USA is proud to sponsor viewing parties throughout North America prior to the September 27th release date. The following are confirmed viewing parties. Additional parties in Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta and Los Angeles will be announced soon.

CITY STATE CLUB NIGHT/DAY/VENUE DATE
Baltimore MD Kommencement/Sun/Sonar 25-Sep
Boston MA Ceremony/Mon/An Tua Nua 19-Sep
Cleveland OH The Chamber/Fri/Sat/Phantasy TBA
Dallas TX The Church/Sun/Thurs/Lizard Lounge TBA
Denver CO Transmission/Thurs /Wave 22-Sep
Detroit MI Video Appreciation/Tues/Luna 20-Sep
Houston TX HaVoK/Sun/Club Encounters 11-Sep
Ithaca NY Dark Odyssey/Wed/Haunt 21-Sep
New York NY Albion/Sat/Downtime 24-Sep
Orlando FL Necropolis/Wed/Independent Bar 21-Sep
Philadelphia PA Nocturne/Wed/Shampoo 21-Sep
Phoenix AZ Sadisco/Sat/Anti-Space 23-Sep
San Diego CA Klub Therapy/Fri/Shooterz 23-Sep
Seattle WA On The Edge/Fri/Vogue 23-Sep
San Francisco CA Death Guild/Mon/Trocadero 19-Sep
Tampa FL Communion After Dark/Sat/Castle 24-Sep
Washington DC Alchemy/Thurs/Nation 22-Sep
*dates are subject to change

THE GREATER WRONG OF THE RIGHT LIVE
Track listing:
01. Downsizer
02. I'mmortal
03. Pro-test
04. Empte
05. Curcible
06. God's Gift Maggot
07. VX Gas Attack
08. Warlock
09. Deep Down Trauma Hounds
10. Hexonexxon
11. Tinomen
12. Inquisition
13. HardSetHead
14. Human Disease
15. Harsh Stone White
16. Reclamation

(encores
17. Convulsion
18. Testure
19. Smothered Hope

DVD 2:
Information Warfare
To round out the conceptual base of the project, William Morrisson hit the road in America and Europe to shoot a documentary called "Information Warfare". William visited former Attorney General Ramsey Clark in N.Y.C., he travelled to Capitol Hill in Washington to speak with the Gulf War Veterans resource centre and enlisted the help of Iraqi filmmaker Duraid Mujanim who travelled to Iraq with camera's after the recent occupation began. The result is a shocking expose revealing the truth about civilian casualties in Iraq and the coalition’s use of Depleted Uranium as a weapon in the battlefield.

Eurotrauma
The segment titled "Eurotrauma" revisits Puppy on tour in Europe in 1988. Culled from tapes shot primarily by the late Dwayne Rudolph Goettel and compiled and edited by Ogre himself, this thirty minute segment is a day by day log of the tour from the bands point of view. Everything from life back stage and in the hotel to the band confronting the Berlin Wall before it was torn down. Along with a lot of highly entertaining footage of the band is rare footage of the live shows themselves.

Archive Material
There are even more film segments which showcase footage of two more legendary Puppy tours. "Too Dark Park" and "Last Rights". These shows were filmed in 16mm by Jim Vanbebber (Charlie's Family and “Spasmolytic” video clip). Jim and friends appeared at these shows armed with a few bolex cameras and ripped on Hallucinogens. The result is a window on two legendary performances and footage that has never been seen by anyone before.

SKINNY PUPPY Official Website: www.skinnypuppy.com

www.spvusa.com

The Greater Wrong of the Right Live DVD
In Stores Sep. 27th

The Greater Wrong of the Right CD
IN STORES NOW!
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Skinny Puppy

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jul 25,2005 12:23pm
nice.

toggletoggle post by dan_bloodblister at Jul 25,2005 12:28pm
they were so good live, i was really afraid id be disapointed...ive been a fan for over 9 years..pretty much as soon as i got into music i got into skinny puppy. even though the new shit is pretty much ohgr and not skinny puppy anymore..

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Jul 25,2005 12:31pm
man, i haven't been to ceremony & campus in sooo long.
i'm def going to check this out.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][10:53:52pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01159 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]