New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> THE DEPARTED NEW MP3 on myspace by thedeparted on Jul 16,2005 12:14am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 12:14am
hey everyone, go check it out

thanks
-matt

http://www.myspace.com/thedeparted
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

The Departed

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 1:23am
\m/

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 1:26am
im gonna try to book some shows this up coming week, ill get you guys on at least one of em

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 1:27am
nice

it's amazing what can happen in a year huh? hahahaha

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 1:29am
yeah man, well i mean, danny isnt in the band anymore....hah im so friggen happy now. its time to be civil and play some shows heh

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 1:32am
tis true...what happened with that anyhow?

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 1:35am
here is the short version...he had a minor back injury, stopped coming to practice for a while, cancelled a show the day of the show, then decided 2 days before another he was gonna cancel that one too. we said fuck you buddy, good riddens...the icing on the cake was...he owes our landlord for our space $1700. heh nice fella eh

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 1:43am
sounds exactly like what happened with tom and our apartment...except after we kicked him out he tried to steal the master tracks and copyright the music

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 1:45am
jesus, did you give him a good whooping or are you guys cool?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 1:48am
no whooping...not cool...i'd hate to get sued and i know that's what would happen...finding a way to outsmart him and his mom though because she owns his set of nuts if they exist

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 9:58am
hah, so is he for real about takin your guys to small claims court? i saw your other thread about that, i bet it would be thrown out.

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:04am
i do believe he is for real....he threatened matt cole which annoys me more than anything...this situation doesn't even involve him but he's acting like a total vagina

p.s. i didn't make it into work but it was the alarm clock's fault...so hopefully i don't get fired haha

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:10am
hah damn man, i never liked that kid, something about him i dunno what it was. i guess he was your danny. every band has one, then you get rid of them heh.

damn, yeah we have a show in a lil while, i had to get up so i can load gear, and eat meat. heh

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:14am
what show would this be?

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:22am
its in taunton, ma for pleaure in pain tattoo. its a bike rally, a bunch of drunk bikers are gonna be yelling at us to play like sabbath songs or something heh. it is near the layfayette club in taunton, off of 44

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:25am
taunton eh? thats not far from where i was supposed to be working 4 and a half hours ago

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:25am
i'll see what i can do about makin it down

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:28am
cool man, i wish i had better directions for you, but im following one of the tattoo artists there heh we are playing at like 1-130

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:31am
how much $$?

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:33am
im not sure, i dont think its that much, probably like $5 or so. then tons of beer and meat

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 10:37am
yeah for you older fucks....i still got 2 and 1/2 months fuckers!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:38am
hah im sure they wont be carding man heh. they are gonna be too busy looking at eachothers bikes eat a burgers and steaks

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 16,2005 10:40am
ok i gotta head out, if you show up man, cool, if not ill be in touch this week for a show. see what you can do for us up in woostah.

http://www.myspace.com/thedeparted

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 16,2005 10:55am
sounds good, guys

have fun playing for the bikers and hope to see y'all soon

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 16,2005 3:44pm
welp...i made it to taunton by 120...then realized i had no idea what the fuck i was looking for

at least i got to go for a nice relaxing drive ; )

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 17,2005 1:09am
haha sorry man, the show was pretty nuts, wet tshirt contest was awesome, perfect tits, insanity i tell you heh

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 17,2005 4:18am
i missed boobs?! AWWW!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 17,2005 11:25am
yeah man, very nice boobs, and a lil hint of box

toggletoggle post by cdan nli at Jul 18,2005 8:43pm
holy shit...this track is fuckin sick!! when did you guys start blastin' and a grindin'? lets play a show.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 18,2005 10:12pm
hey man, thanks...um i guess after we lost the vagina we had in the band (ex singer) he wanted to be able to "sing" i use that loosely because he couldnt sing well at all....but this is more the direction we are going. what band are you in man, post your link..we'd love to play shows

toggletoggle post by cdan   at Jul 19,2005 11:49am
pillory yo...remember the sick show we played together with...ehm ehm Wretched Gaysylum :/

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Jul 19,2005 6:40pm
haha im sorry man, yeah i cant wait for your cd man, the songs are insanity. you wanna trade shows?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][11:20:08am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03717 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]