New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Jul 1 - Hell Within, Blackout Frenzy, Burn My Remains @ Reflections Lounge by metal_church101 on Jun 22,2005 1:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jun 22,2005 1:12pm edited Jun 22,2005 1:13pm

Friday, July 1, Blackout Frenzy, Burn My Remains, Absynth and the The Lazuline Midnight open up for Hell Within of Life Force Records at Reflections Lounge in Chelmsford, MA

67 Parkhurst Rd. Chelmsford, MA 01824 (978) 934-9700

19+ Show. DOOR CHARGE: TBA

Doors: 8PM

Bands on the Bill: Hell Within, Blackout Frenzy, Burn My Remains, Absynth, and The Lazuline Midnight.

Click Here for Yahoo Directions

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jun 28,2005 3:29pm

This Friday night.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 30,2005 11:52am
I don't know about the other bands, but Hell Within and Blackout Frenzy kick ass. I'll be there.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 30,2005 11:59am
isnt blackout frenzy the most brutal band featuring members from nh and ma? christ, if its got members from 2 different states, its gotta be good!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 30,2005 12:00pm edited Jun 30,2005 12:35pm
word!

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jun 30,2005 12:06pm
Absynthe is ....well nevermind, don't wanna start drama

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 30,2005 12:50pm
blue said:
isnt blackout frenzy the most brutal band featuring members from nh and ma? christ, if its got members from 2 different states, its gotta be good!

What ever man, they might not be death metal, but they kick the shit out of most of the other bands in the scene.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jun 30,2005 1:03pm
blue said:

When I was posting that in threads advertising shows, and a lot of people didn't know what kind of music we played. A lot of people were expecting main stream shit, which we are nothing about or even close to. That was why I posted us like that, and was not claiming to be the almighty heaviest or anything like that.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][7:28:30pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00969 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]