Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SO...... by Scoracrasia on Jun 7,2005 11:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 7,2005 11:40pm
I am officially dating this gorgeous Brazilian girl! Holy shit, she is smoking! i am not tooting my own horn, it was the luck of the draw. I haven't hade a GF in over 5 years due to choice due to BS with ex's. but hey, American women suck ass, this girl rules all!! Nuff said....

toggletoggle post by pepe the gay waiter at Jun 7,2005 11:43pm
who cares about your useless lies

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 7,2005 11:43pm
BS=bombshelter.
read it that way and it's more entertaining.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 12:06am
pepe the gay waiter said:
who cares about your useless lies

well, you keep being gay. i am eating pussy while you are sucking faggoty cock in the walk in freezer. And no, it is not a lie, I lucked out so go suck more cock you useless sack of cunt.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 8,2005 12:15am
apparently scoracrasia is unaware of the fact that pepe the gay waiter is an anal cunt song.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 12:48am
Josh_hates_you said:
apparently scoracrasia is unaware of the fact that pepe the gay waiter is an anal cunt song.

Ha! okay, I am tired and out of the loop. These things happen.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jun 8,2005 12:53am
Is her name christine?

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 8:03am
davefromthegrave said:
Is her name christine?

heh, close.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jun 8,2005 8:06am
Josh_hates_you said:

and probably one of my fav AC songs at that

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 8:07am
She can't be that hot, I mean, take a good look in the mirror!

toggletoggle post by joe/notcommon   at Jun 8,2005 10:03am
She must need to marry an american to stay in the country!

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 12:55pm
joe/notcommon said:
She must need to marry an american to stay in the country!

I have 3 kids, never been married and never will fall into that trap, trust me, haha. Hell, my ex's are all cunts, that is why I have custody of my kids. besides, this girl is legally in the country.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 12:56pm
anonymous said:
She can't be that hot, I mean, take a good look in the mirror!

Haha, you are so funny, and a pussy anonymous fag. And on top of that, if you are actually someone i know and you are just fucking with me, then that is fine. If not go suck a cock.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 8,2005 1:14pm
3 kids and never fall into that trap? I'm confused, you fucked up enough to have kids.

toggletoggle post by nate   at Jun 8,2005 1:16pm
anonymous said:
3 kids and never fall into that trap? I'm confused, you fucked up enough to have kids.

Again another witty response from someone to scared to post under their real name...

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jun 8,2005 1:23pm edited Jun 8,2005 1:23pm
Scoracrasia said:
davefromthegrave said:
Is her name christine?

heh, close.

Is it....Loira? If so, I had that shit when she was 16.

toggletoggle post by ~Carina~ at Jun 8,2005 1:37pm
non -american girl represent!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jun 8,2005 2:10pm
I just lost my chance with a hot chick, AGAIN!!!

Fuckin' ay!

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 7:20pm
anonymous said:

I was talking the trap of marriage. kids are a different story and i like being a single dad. wake the fuck up anonymous dumb ass. My kids are my life, their "mother" is useless, you think kids are a trap figure out what I wrote you stupid cunt. Also, having kids is not fucking up if you are man enough to raise and handle the situation which I am doing beyond fine.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 7:22pm
nate said:
anonymous said:

Again another witty response from someone to scared to post under their real name...

Exactly bro, you know me and the shit i went through. what a fag "anonymous" is.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 7:23pm
~Carina~ said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 9:39pm
nate said:
anonymous said:

No worries actually, if/and when he shows up at our CD release party he will be in alot of pain. Show yourself fag. internet is funny, but when i see you in person it won't be so funny, for you at all. See you at the show fag, it will be posted here....... Keep an eye out dead boy.....

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 8,2005 10:00pm
Scoracrasia said:
I have 3 kids

~Carina~ said:

i would just like to say i dont condone anyone having kids, but i gotta agree non american women so much better and more lively then what were all used to. please keep importing your fine ass's !

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 8,2005 10:06pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
Scoracrasia said:
I have 3 kids

~Carina~ said:

i would just like to say i dont condone anyone having kids, but i gotta agree non american women so much better and more lively then what were all used to. please keep importing your fine ass's !

Yeah, i hear ya! But my oldest boy who is 9 1/2 lives for Slayer so i must be doing something right. And to top it off, he hates the new slayer shit, he digs haunting the Chapel up to South of heaven. he is such a "good" boy. Like father like son.............

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 8,2005 10:08pm
i still have a love hate relationship with South of Heaven, and yeah you're doing something right. i'm just very against breeders. Ha and those air breathers, i mean what the fuck leave air alone it was there first. mmm i'm gonna listen to die by the sword now and think of tupac !

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jun 9,2005 7:57am
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
i still have a love hate relationship with South of Heaven, and yeah you're doing something right. i'm just very against breeders. Ha and those air breathers, i mean what the fuck leave air alone it was there first. mmm i'm gonna listen to die by the sword now and think of tupac !

HAHA!!! Well, I can't breed anymore. I got snipped four years ago.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Restless Intestinal Forest
[default homepage] [print][1:18:19pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.09364 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]