New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why does Wells have Renteria's number? by dread_104 on May 29,2005 10:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 29,2005 10:14pm
Wells is wearing #16 tonight. Renteria is now #3. Check the Herald sports section. There's two photos of Rent wearing 16 YESTERDAY. what the fuck...

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 29,2005 10:28pm
they decided to swtich before the game tonight..they talked about it, like back in first inning.

toggletoggle post by BSV at May 29,2005 10:31pm
cause david wells sucks.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 29,2005 11:25pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
they decided to swtich before the game tonight..they talked about it, like back in first inning.

i tend to drown out the moronic ramblings of Joe Morgan.
One bit of enlightment i did catch was him telling us viewers how Wells wants to throw a fastball, and the batter wants to hit it and get on base. (i think it was Sheffield)

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 29,2005 11:26pm
dread_104 said:
i tend to drown out the moronic ramblings of Joe Morgan.
One bit of enlightment i did catch was him telling us viewers how Wells wants to throw a fastball, and the batter wants to hit it and get on base. (i think it was Sheffield)

brilliant, do they do that in baseball. i thought you just kicked the ball !

toggletoggle post by ltdec-1000  at May 30,2005 1:58am
noooo, you hit it with the racket.... then you have to get it into the hoop. Remember?

toggletoggle post by IntricateProcess   at May 30,2005 10:05am
i cause renteria payed a hefty price for it too. thank god hes finally coming around

id take joe morgan and the rest of the espn guys over those fox fucking idiots mccarver and buck anyday. those guys fucking blow

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at May 30,2005 1:22pm
Yeah, at least Morgan is just captain obvious compared to Fox's sheer idiocy...

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 1:36pm
i leave my commentary up to myself and my friends who i watch the games with otherwise it's all Jerry Remy and Sean McDonough !

toggletoggle post by BSV at May 30,2005 2:29pm
IntricateProcess said:

id take joe morgan and the rest of the espn guys over those fox fucking idiots mccarver and buck anyday. those guys fucking blow

exactly. joe the fuck buck and mcarver are so fucking biased with the yanks it's disgusting. morgan is alright but he does say some stupid shit like "see matinez throws that curve ball cause it curves away from the hitter, making him miss it, when you do that alot you get strikes" come on guy! remdog spoils us. boston has such a rich history of great broadcasters, johnny most, fred cuzak/sandersen, heinsen/gorman. my favorite lovable idiot we had for awhile was bob montgomery in the early 90s.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 3:15pm
BSV said:
IntricateProcess said:

exactly. joe the fuck buck and mcarver are so fucking biased with the yanks it's disgusting. morgan is alright but he does say some stupid shit like "see matinez throws that curve ball cause it curves away from the hitter, making him miss it, when you do that alot you get strikes" come on guy! remdog spoils us. boston has such a rich history of great broadcasters, johnny most, fred cuzak/sandersen, heinsen/gorman. my favorite lovable idiot we had for awhile was bob montgomery in the early 90s.

dood when i was like 14/15 i caddied for Montgomery when i worked at the Newton/Wellesly golf course. motherfucker only gave a 5buck tip, his friend saw that and gave me a 20. ah memories Ha !

toggletoggle post by moran   at May 30,2005 3:18pm
i leave my commentary up to myself and my friends who i watch the games with otherwise it's all Jerry Remy and Sean McDonough !

Sean McDonaugh isn't here anymore. Its all Orsillo now.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 3:23pm
moran said:

Sean McDonaugh isn't here anymore. Its all Orsillo now.

what when did this happen, last time i was at a bar he was calling the game. wtf when did this go down and is Orsillo the dood who usually does the pre/after game commentary !

toggletoggle post by moran   at May 30,2005 5:01pm edited May 30,2005 5:01pm
It happened in the off season. NESN didn't pick up his option for this season. Orsillo has always been there, they would switch off from day to day.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 5:03pm
moran said:
It happened in the off season. NESN didn't pick up his option for this season. Orsillo has always been there, they would switch off from day to day.

wait though is he doing the TV38 games then cause i swear i heard him calling a game this season !

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 30,2005 5:04pm

For the Pats i like to mute the tv and turn on Gino and Gil.
It don't work for the Sox. Ya get that dumbassed delay.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 5:06pm
i can understand, listening to a football game on the radio but yeah nevermind the delay i couldn't stand just listening to a baseball game i'd go crazy !

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at May 30,2005 5:09pm
no, i meant watching the game on tv, muted, while listening to weei commentary.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 30,2005 5:11pm
dread_104 said:
no, i meant watching the game on tv, muted, while listening to weei commentary.

ah, yeah with the delay that wouldn't work so well. hmm i was kidnap someone and look them in a room with nothing but baseball commentry on see how long they would last

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at May 30,2005 7:00pm
i think manny ramirez was wearing david ortiz's wristbands too

toggletoggle post by JayTUS nli at May 30,2005 8:13pm
That he was.

As for the delay, during the playoffs WEEI actually doesn't use it, because they know how much Sox fans despise listening to Buck/McCarver...

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 30,2005 10:08pm
speaking of announcers.....the spanish sox broadcaster killed himself by driving like a dipshit, last night.
Whats worse is it made the 10 o clock news.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][11:47:02pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02165 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]