New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 3 NEW Clutch songs mo' fuckas!!! by dug-a-hole on May 18,2005 6:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dug-a-hole at May 18,2005 6:22pm

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 18,2005 6:48pm
i can't wait to get my hands on this !

toggletoggle post by dug-a-hole at May 18,2005 10:26pm
c'mon! 20+ views and no other opinions. I know there is more than 2 gearheads on this board.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 18,2005 10:50pm
lame

toggletoggle post by hoser at May 18,2005 11:43pm
Doug,

Clutch is quite simply put, one of the greatest bands that ever lived. I fucking love Clutch due to the fact that every fucking album that they put out is balls to the wall awesome. Album after album they produce the most consistently awesome shit on the planet. If Spaldino and the rest of these apes don't like it, fuck 'em. Let them live out their boring metal lives running from favorite band to favorite band. They're too tough to like anything that isn't "death" and destruction related. Leave the truly awesome bands with true longevity to the boring assholes like us. They're the ones missing out.

-The Hose

toggletoggle post by dug-a-hole at May 19,2005 6:13am
thegreatspaldino said:
lame

thanks for the worthwhile contribution to the topic. I knew I could count on you! way to go champ!

toggletoggle post by dug-a-hole at May 19,2005 6:16am
hoser said:
Doug,

Clutch is quite simply put, one of the greatest bands that ever lived. I fucking love Clutch due to the fact that every fucking album that they put out is balls to the wall awesome. Album after album they produce the most consistently awesome shit on the planet. If Spaldino and the rest of these apes don't like it, fuck 'em. Let them live out their boring metal lives running from favorite band to favorite band. They're too tough to like anything that isn't "death" and destruction related. Leave the truly awesome bands with true longevity to the boring assholes like us. They're the ones missing out.

-The Hose

Mr. The Hose

I love ya, you lame boring assole.

-Doug

toggletoggle post by chris-dreadedsilence at May 19,2005 9:39am
killer songs. i listened to the new ones yesterday and got in the biggest mood for Clutch. they are one of the coolest fucking bands. the new songs are awesome, but i think 1001110101 is my favorite out of the 3 and Mice and Gods is next.

Clutch rules

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 19,2005 9:50am
I'm not a clutch fan...
that elephant ruined them for me for all time.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][7:50:44am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01045 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]