New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> [NEWS] Zombie attack threatens kentucky high school. First amendment proved impotent. by DaveFromTheGrave on Mar 2,2005 3:29am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Mar 2,2005 3:29am

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 2,2005 8:14am
Well, someone needs to protect us from zombie stories at all costs. I vote for the death penalty on that evil student.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 2,2005 8:53am
Dissector can write their first ever political song about this incident!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 2,2005 10:56am
thats fucking retarded. so.....from what i gathered, this kids nosey ass grandparents read his journal, totally misinterpreted a story he wrote about fucking zombies, and called the cops on him??? What a shitty family! If that shit happened to me and the ended up letting me go i really would kill everyone in that school and id blow up the police station too.
Alright maybe i wouldnt take it that far but id definitely tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 2,2005 11:14am
oh cares about the first amendment...
SINCE HOMO-FUCKING-SEXUALS ARE KISSING AND MARRYING IN MASS

toggletoggle post by dreaminginexile   at Mar 2,2005 11:15am edited Mar 2,2005 11:17am
Zombies? WTF, this kid's innocent... if people really think the kid's gonna take over the school they're even more fucked up then the kid who wrote the story... I've written short stories about suicide, suicide is a crime in some states, does this mean I'm gonna go to jail for that too? WTF people need to get a fuckin clue!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 2,2005 11:19am
Kentucky's state motto "zombie free since 1985!"

toggletoggle post by dreaminginexile   at Mar 2,2005 11:22am edited Mar 2,2005 11:22am
the_reverend said:
Kentucky's state motto "zombie free since 1985!"

LMFAO! this is just as dumb as Beavis and Butthead getting cancelled because of the whole "fire" thing... I say " 'em"

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Mar 2,2005 11:38am edited Mar 2,2005 11:39am
this is far more retarded that the beavis and butthead thing

"Poole threatened to rise from the grave, and feast on the warm, gooey brains of his fellow students."

toggletoggle post by dreaminginexile   at Mar 2,2005 11:40am
KillerKadoogan said:
this is far more retarded that the beavis and butthead thing

This is true...

KillerKadoogan said:
"Poole threatened to rise from the dead, and feast on the warn, gooey brains of his fellow students."

sure, that's reasonable... what about ResidentEvil and the TVirus? that was a documentary, right? LMAO!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Mar 2,2005 11:41am
It's ridiculous people will get in an uproar over what is obviously a conspiracy this kid started for zombies to take over the high school.

Maybe in a few years he'll be able to laugh over it

" I was in jail as a kid because the authorities were afraid I would lead zombies in an attempt to eat my classmates' brains"

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:46am
Considering the kid is saying things like,

"It didn't mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing"

I get the impression that the story was indecipherable and rather than risk another Columbine they just arrested the simple bastard.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Mar 2,2005 11:48am
GARD DANG ZOMBIE VARMINTS BEEN GETTIN' AT MUH SQUASH AGIN!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:48am
I hope all the douchebags who write gay Harry Potter fan fiction are arrested for being pedofiles.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:51am
tudey sum zombees ataked muh maw, then muh maw turnd in2 a zombee an bit muh paw. then the zombee maw and paw attaked thuh squool and uh didna haf thuh clas tudey and tumorra. it was like febury vacation but in mrach

theee ned

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:51am
2 bee contuvre

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Mar 2,2005 11:52am
if'n bessie gets to actin' up and bein' all scared n the like, i get the feelin' them zombies done been plantin' their seed in her

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:53am
runn 2 thuh chawpurr!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 2,2005 11:57am
Bessie May gut turnd in2 a zombee an trided to bit me on muh Rm. I trided to runn but Bessie May was onea them fst runnin lik zombees lik on thuh big fancee computar movie Hos of thuh ded 2.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Mar 2,2005 12:08pm
i reckon them holleewud folks dont right know how to mak a gud zombee muvee, so i's was gunna send em in this here shorrt storey as muvvee skript and make me some city munny, cuz pappa needs a nuw rifle for to put 'bove the mantel.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 2,2005 12:32pm
godbless america !

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Mar 2,2005 1:48pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
godbless america !

amen brother.....jesus christ. home of the free, indeed.

we ought to arrest peter jackson and put him on trial....his movie of the Lord of the Rings could have a hidden terrorist message....he's planning to conquer the world with an army of orcs and trolls!!! WAR!!! WAR!!! WAR!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Mar 2,2005 1:53pm
Yea, Lord of the rings encourages kids to play with swords and grow hair on their feet....

toggletoggle post by Heathenking  at Mar 2,2005 2:30pm
freedom of speech?

I guess george ramero should go to jail and serve hard labor.

hp lovecraft too

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Mar 2,2005 3:00pm
yup, that was lame, if people read my stories and lyrics i'd be sentenced to death

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Mar 2,2005 3:04pm
this is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Mar 2,2005 3:05pm
Christraper said:
thats fucking retarded. so.....from what i gathered, this kids nosey ass grandparents read his journal, totally misinterpreted a story he wrote about fucking zombies, and called the cops on him??? What a shitty family! If that shit happened to me and the ended up letting me go i really would kill everyone in that school and id blow up the police station too.
Alright maybe i wouldnt take it that far but id definitely tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Well I'd unleash ravenous zombies on my grandparents.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 2,2005 3:06pm
I accidently clicked on joes profile. I felt as if I were invading his privacy. I could see all his PMs. I feel dirty now.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 2,2005 4:08pm
i hope the patriot act gets involved and all you metal punks out there get locked up for your own good !

Jesus Christ is an AMERICA Ha i pee'd in the koolade

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 2,2005 4:09pm edited Mar 2,2005 4:11pm
My Story

I am going to blow up the white house, and there will be the president inside, then a zombie ate my brain and the president's and planted evidence that got the speaker of the house embroiled in a sex scandal. The End.

God bless america never forget

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Mar 2,2005 4:11pm
Holy shit. This is THE most retarded thing I've read in a while.

DIssector would get chased out of there and put on their most wanted list if we ever went to play.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 2,2005 4:13pm
Terrorists Win

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Mar 2,2005 4:16pm
"didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing,"

I bet this kid does terrible in english.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Mar 2,2005 5:23pm
Before I even read the article and thread, this must be said:

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Mar 2,2005 10:40pm
"this image is unavailable" sure sums up my thoughts on zombies attacking high schools.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:28:38am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02818 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]