New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HAHAHAHAHA bury your dead is on ozzfest this year. by blue on Feb 28,2005 12:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 28,2005 12:53pm
the most nu metal hardcore band ever is on ozzfest. im not suprised in the least.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 28,2005 12:54pm
bury your dead sucks way too much to not be on ozzfest

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 28,2005 12:55pm
hhahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2005 12:56pm
I think only Motorhead can balance this

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Feb 28,2005 1:35pm
lemmy is god

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2005 1:36pm
Motorhead, King Diamond, Mortiis would rule

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Feb 28,2005 1:37pm
Joe, you must make that happen with your powers of notcommon

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2005 1:39pm
the powers of notcommon don't really amount to much outside of being able to land some cool, yet small, doom, death and grind tours

I can, however, eat ungodly amounts of meat in one sitting.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 28,2005 1:39pm
Sharon's too much of a wacky wench

'Battle for Ozzfest' is funny to watch, though

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2005 1:40pm
I can always make the JoJo Fest, but that wouldn't have Motorhead, King Diamond or Mortiis either.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 28,2005 1:41pm
get Khanate

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2005 1:41pm
I tried to get them for something else and they weren't interested.

toggletoggle post by timma nli at Feb 28,2005 1:48pm
nu metal at ozzfest!? who would've thought...i mean with such milestone bands like motograter and slipknot and lacuna coil...I never would've seen it coming!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Feb 28,2005 1:48pm
I like grief better than khanate any day

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 28,2005 1:53pm edited Feb 28,2005 1:54pm
khanate are more like torture noise though, you have to be a masochistic and sick puppy!

Like me!

but then again I could just torture myself with mall metal, but it wouldn't be as enjoyable as . . .

a root canal

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Feb 28,2005 2:00pm

but then again I could just torture myself with mall metal, but it wouldn't be as enjoyable as . . .

a root canal>>

thats for shit sure

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Mar 1,2005 6:39pm
seriously though, those nu metal kids are going to shit their pants 30 seconds into their set. hearing those non chug open low A breakdowns are going to make droves of kids spend 25 bucks on byd shirts.

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Mar 1,2005 7:12pm
It is gonna blow this year,except if that Anthrax thing is true

toggletoggle post by Todd_Bombshelter  at Mar 1,2005 7:13pm
John bush needs to die

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Mar 1,2005 7:13pm
well someone must like this band enough to spend $75,000 on them to get on the Ozzfest. According to the guys from Screaming Ferret Wreckords, that has been the going rate for a opening slot.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Mar 1,2005 7:18pm
well of course a lot of people like this band. they pack clubs all over the place. but they are the gateway from nu metal to metalcore, so theyll blow up after their first day on the fest.

toggletoggle post by Distrust-Kevin at Mar 1,2005 7:39pm
pack clubs all over the place? wow. I never heard of them. I guess that just shows how up to date I am. I'm 26 now, old age is working its way my way. I've kinda been out of touch as of late. So who else is running shit now ( besides of course, the gentlemen (and ladies) of Shroud of Bereavement, Porphyria, Life At Zero, and Hand Choke Neck)???

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 1,2005 9:21pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Motorhead, King Diamond, Mortiis would rule

indubitably. i put american idol on mute and listened to king diamond tonight so it would appear that the contestants were doing dead on king diamond covers.

toggletoggle post by mOe_rk at Mar 2,2005 12:15pm
the theme for this years ozzfest os going to be extreme/underground music..believe you me...i think Mastadon is confirmed, too

toggletoggle post by interesting at Mar 2,2005 12:59pm
i have a question for the threadstarter.

so if your band was offered a spot on ozzfest, youd obviously say "no" right? cause youre making fun of this band for accepting it.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 2,2005 1:09pm
he's making fun of the band and the fact that ozzfest always seems to book the most popular/generic band from each up and coming genre (nu metal, metalcore). he never made fun of/blamed the band for accepting it.

read into things before you make accusations.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 2,2005 1:10pm
interesting said:
i have a question for the threadstarter.

so if your band was offered a spot on ozzfest, youd obviously say "no" right? cause youre making fun of this band for accepting it.

do you even understand what goes into having a record company fork over as much money as it takes to get onto Ozzfest.

i'm sure no one will care cause of the band but before Ozzfest last year i had the chance to talk with Doc from GodForbid and for Century Media to put up the cash GF had to sign a 5 album extention to their contract.

you gotta understand, bands that play the 2nd stage unless asked personally by the promoters they make zero dollars. so i didnt start this thread but it's basically a calling card to come sell out, be MTV !

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 2,2005 1:18pm
have Venom headline

*sound of monkeys flying out of my butt*

toggletoggle post by interesting at Mar 2,2005 3:41pm
you obviously just like to hear yourself talk, or in this case, type.so whiskey, you havent told me anything i dont already know, so youre not that cool.
and tbone_r, it gives me great pleasure to say your incompetent, cause i clearly asked a question. i did not make an accusation. also, youre statement is irrelevant to anything i asked.

furthermore, anyone of you would take a slot on ozzfest, regardless of any contactual obligations youd have to fulfill. thats a fact.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Mar 2,2005 3:44pm
blah blah blah blah blah

ozzy is a vegetable

blah blah

and have venom headline

lobotomies for sharon ,jack and the other one

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 2,2005 3:47pm
I'd take ozzfest, sure why not

but I would bring my own booze and a walkman to tune out the mall metal

toggletoggle post by dan. at Mar 2,2005 3:55pm
litacore said:
I'd take ozzfest, sure why not

but I would bring my own booze and a walkman to tune out the mall metal

but you probably wouldnt be in a band that sucked, so its a non issue. you could play gay day at disneyland and who cares. just like the tons of bands that do corny shit, who cares if they dont suck. bands that suck, suck. fuck that shit.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 2,2005 3:58pm
force them ALL (at swordpoint) to try and play Equimanthorn. They'd all be crying home to mommy like little bitches before the first verse was halfway over.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 2,2005 3:58pm
interesting said:
you obviously just like to hear yourself talk, or in this case, type.so whiskey, you havent told me anything i dont already know, so youre not that cool.
and tbone_r, it gives me great pleasure to say your incompetent, cause i clearly asked a question. i did not make an accusation. also, youre statement is irrelevant to anything i asked.

furthermore, anyone of you would take a slot on ozzfest, regardless of any contactual obligations youd have to fulfill. thats a fact.

harsh words from the invisible man

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 2,2005 4:00pm
goat pee !

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Mar 2,2005 4:02pm
litacore said:
force them ALL (at swordpoint) to try and play Equimanthorn. They'd all be crying home to mommy like little bitches before the first verse was halfway over.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Mar 2,2005 4:04pm

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 2,2005 4:30pm
interesting said:

your remark to blue was a question, but it was clearly a wise ass, rhetorical one. therefore your question can be taken as an accusation, making my remark completely relevant.

ps. practice your grammar: ie your and you're.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Mar 2,2005 4:34pm
christ, im not saying my band wouldnt take a spot on ozzfest. im just saying that since bury your dead is as close to nu metal as metalcore can get, that all the mall kids are going to be sporting as much byd merch as possible.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 2,2005 4:40pm
Bury your Dead sucks

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Mar 2,2005 4:42pm
Keen observation there... very impressive.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 2,2005 4:49pm
i try

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Mar 2,2005 4:54pm
I would give Jack a naked foot massage for a slot on Ozzfest.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 2,2005 6:30pm
i kind of like bury your dead...

but not enough to defend them.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 12,2005 3:37pm
Too bad all you kids would cream your pants if you got onto ozzfest. Bury Your Dead is good. Get over if, and if you dont like them, the do not waste your time talking about them. All you kids suck. Bury Your Dead is doing what they like to do. So shut up. Even if the are "nu metal" they are really good. Now go back to running into eachother in the "pit" and get drunk some more.

toggletoggle post by nahh_keed at Mar 12,2005 6:53pm
Bury Your Dead is good, and if you say you never liked them then your a liar. They may have put out a cd that does sound nu metal but its a whole lot better live.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 12,2005 7:40pm
i honestly believe the people on this site have never liked bury your dead.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Mar 12,2005 8:43pm
hahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 12,2005 9:05pm
Is Bury Your Dead that band that's gay for Tom Cruise?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 12,2005 9:10pm
that was me

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Mar 12,2005 11:01pm
please bury the albums, bury your shirts, bury all your merch for that matter, bury your fans, thanks. One more cookie cutter band trying to rope fame and dragging the new england metal scene's name through the mud. yuck, how come no one likes to sound different anymore? as soon as a lame band gets a sound that books a major label release, 8 million other ones rip it off and try and ride thier way to fame, its sick.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Mar 13,2005 2:56am
bury your dead sucks so bad

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 13,2005 5:19am
I was bored in a CVS the other day so i happened to flip thru Metal Maniacs. BYD had a fashion layout wearing makeup and all. their article was right next to the Atreyu article.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Mar 13,2005 10:37am
mOe_rk said:
the theme for this years ozzfest os going to be extreme/underground music..believe you me...

Hahah... You trust Sharon Osbourne to know anything about extreme and/or underground music!

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Mar 13,2005 12:00pm
BestialOnslaught said:
mOe_rk said:
the theme for this years ozzfest os going to be extreme/underground music..believe you me...

Hahah... You trust Sharon Osbourne to know anything about extreme and/or underground music!

no no she has Jamey Jasta to help her pick, so it's much better.

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Mar 14,2005 11:56am
bury your dead is getting $500,000 just to play ozzfest i was told.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 14,2005 12:06pm
hybrid said:
bury your dead is getting $500,000 just to play ozzfest i was told.

You are an idiot.

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Mar 14,2005 12:23pm
no.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 14,2005 12:37pm
I like Mastodon, if they play on the fest with motorhead, king diamond and mortiis i will be pretty happy.

toggletoggle post by KillerKadoogan   at Mar 14,2005 12:54pm

need i say more?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 14,2005 12:57pm

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 14,2005 1:08pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][6:31:08pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02186 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]