New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: Hirudinea by Joe/NotCommon on Feb 3,2005 8:04am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 3,2005 8:04am
I lost your email address because I suck at the internet.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 3,2005 8:13am
lexingtonbuttlove@hotmale.com

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Feb 3,2005 5:22pm
hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Feb 3,2005 5:26pm
ninkaszi187@yahoo.com but i think i already got the email. thanks joe.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Feb 3,2005 6:00pm
Mike... CNV got offered a show March 5th and want to know if you can still do session vox. Hirudinea or DEC wolves is more than welcome to play it. Either way let me know because the promoter is waiting on us to give the go ahead.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Feb 3,2005 6:59pm
where is it? i would still do vocals.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Feb 3,2005 7:38pm
It's in Brattleboro VT with Horn Of Valere, Perpetual Winter, and others. Have you gotten any of my messages via cell phone?

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Feb 3,2005 8:39pm
my cell is fucked up. i don't even have my password to get to my messages. sorry about that. did you get my drunken message saying we should do the helvete show at our rehearsal space? haha

who are the other bands? you know thats a long ass drive, and we'd most likely play to nobody right? i think a make up show in boston, or providence would be much better, but i'll still do it if you want to go up there.

toggletoggle post by CNV nli at Feb 4,2005 10:41am
The person that's putting on the show said there will be plenty of people. He plays in Perpetual Winter and said last time they played there 180 or so people showed up.

I did get your message... I called back and left you messages but you must not have gotten them.

toggletoggle post by rachel at Feb 4,2005 11:27am
coldnorthernvengeance said:
It's in Brattleboro VT with Horn Of Valere, Perpetual Winter, and others. Have you gotten any of my messages via cell phone?

horn of valere or betrayal?

toggletoggle post by PhilE. at Feb 4,2005 12:16pm
Brattleboro VT is just over the MA-VT border...like 2hrs(MAX) or less (if you drive fast). Its not like Burlington or anything. You might have known that, but its pretty close to worcester. Anway.....

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 4,2005 12:57pm
2hrs from lexington that is

toggletoggle post by ninkaszi at Feb 4,2005 2:17pm
paul, sounds good to me then. should be killer. let me know when you want to practice again.

phil, i take it you moved to VT? you and andy should go to the show.

toggletoggle post by PhilE at Feb 5,2005 12:08am
Andy lives right next door to that area....I on the other hand live near burlington/canada area. But as I dont have a job who knows. Also Ive just gotten into some of the local NE bands finally i dig CWAF,Conifer, and Sin of Angels,wathcmaker so going to some of these MA shows seem alot more worthwhile then when i didnt really like/know the "newer" NE bands...... Eitherway im almost 90% shure im comming for the 3 day boston fest. Also, im looking into trying to put on shows up here and do more music(does josh and pat still live in VT, even if pat ist my biggest fan?). But first i need a new job as i just moved to VT 3 weeks ago. Conifer may play in in burlington in April;). Good luck, ill stop my stoned ramble.

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Feb 5,2005 4:28pm
phil, yeah pat still lives up there. i think he is moving to providence in the next few months though. he plays in a hardcore band in the vein of poison idea. i forget the name of the band though. we might even do some new cursed for eternity material when he lives closer to me. josh lives around nashua. i see him once in awhile. do you have andy's number? email it to me at ninkaszi187@yahoo.com if you have it. or his email.

toggletoggle post by PhilE at Feb 5,2005 6:26pm
I havent talked to andy in a long time, since the summer. I dont have his #, but i may call his home and find out. I for get his e-mail...but it had some form of earvomit in the name.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Feb 6,2005 3:44pm
rachel said:
coldnorthernvengeance said:

horn of valere or betrayal?

Horn of Valere

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Sodomizing Slit Isis
[default homepage] [print][3:28:04pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03161 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]