New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Available Extreme Metal Guitarist looking for serious musicians to write/record with! by anonymous on Feb 1,2005 3:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 1,2005 3:23am
Hey everyone Im from woburn MA and Ive been playing guitar for 10 years. I recently got some incredible gear to use a set of pearl export drums and a tascam digital 8 track recorder with a 40 gig hard drive. If anyone is serious about writing and rercording some extreme metal in the vein of dissection, death, and morbid angel then contact me through this email metalmaniac56@hotmail.com. I am also willing to play in a band if the music and people are serious and influenced by the bands I mentioned above.

Thanks

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 3,2005 1:11am
Bump this thread is fuckin proof that metal musicians from MA suck a big cock fuckin period!!! No replys = no talent+no fuckin balls!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 3,2005 3:03am
Hell yea someone finally puts these MA metal people ah I mean pussies/fagots in their place no talent+no balls fuckin badass man so fuckin true KEEP TELLING IT LIKE IT FUCKIN IS!!!!!! the few good bands that are around here still well are pretty boring/contrived therefore no support they get no support=band break up!!! Fuckin A I said it breakup!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 3,2005 4:42am
Haha oh that's definitely a great way to get people to wanna come spend time in an enclosed room alone with you.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 3,2005 5:23am
Hey bestialonslaught your opinion is FUCKIN WORTHLESS!!!!! All previous posts are dead on accurate. I for one do not like or enjoy the local scene it takes and doesnt give fuckin period.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Feb 3,2005 6:03am
If you don't like the local scene, why are you posting on a local music board?

toggletoggle post by dugoxistance at Feb 3,2005 6:20am
hahaha. 100 posts by 5pm.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 3,2005 9:20am
this is a trippy approach to recruiting band members, I'll admit that

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 3,2005 9:21am
taking has and always will be, better then giving.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 3,2005 11:22am
my band practices on the burlington/woburn line. we need a bass player. get a bass and come jam with us. when we first started, the 3 bands you mentioned were huge influences on us. nowadays, the only one of the three that still really influences us is death. we are mostly influenced by opeth, katatonia, death, and any dan swano projects. we are more melodic than heavy and don't sound a whole lot like any of the other bands in the area, although we did recently write a thrashier song to combat the pussy rock we have been coming up with lately. email me, dreadkill80@aol.com if you are interested.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 3,2005 11:38am
are you as extreme as
?

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Feb 3,2005 12:08pm
hey Joe, Thats Dan isnt it

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 6,2005 3:35am
The asshole who started this fuckin post is DAN yup thats me and I dont own a fuckin bass I aint cliff fuckin Burton either fuckin period.

toggletoggle post by Sinistas   at Feb 6,2005 6:59am
Who the fuck mentioned Cliff Burton?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:35:07am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01211 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]