New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The War in Iran by BornSoVile on Jan 27,2005 4:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 27,2005 4:14pm
comming this July??

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 27,2005 4:19pm
This July, the War on Terror will never be the same...(cue Degeneration X theme, images of the Ayatollah, the American hostages, and angry Iranian mobs. Upon "Break It Down" the images shift to video of American tanks blowing shit up and f-16's bombing things)

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 27,2005 4:21pm
Bush says Iraq is "an example for the nieghborhood."

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 27,2005 4:40pm
i love this cUntry

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 27,2005 5:53pm
Oh man, we need to stop bombing places guys.

toggletoggle post by mac reverend at Jan 27,2005 5:55pm
didn\'t someone have an idea to bomb allston?

BURN ALLSTON TO THE FUCKING GROUND

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 27,2005 6:02pm
I'm all for the destruction of allston.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 27,2005 7:16pm
all i know is that bush's motto is 'democracy can only work when ALL countires are democracies.'

oh boy.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 27,2005 7:18pm
I don't see us going into Iran, I don't really see us invading any more countries at all.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 27,2005 9:15pm
I do, What does Bush haveto worry about? not getting ellected next term?

Iran is his for the taking.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 27,2005 9:34pm
Yeah, he seems to be pretty open about his plans for the middle east. I just hope whoever is elected president in 2008 backs off. I'm pretty sure they will too, whether that person is republican, democratic, libertarian, etc. It is no longer a matter of political party; it's a matter of common sense. Bring back Thomas Paine? Yeah, I know I'm a geek.

toggletoggle post by psychogirl at Jan 28,2005 6:50am edited Jan 28,2005 6:58am
of course the us will fight iran. yeah, there is some oil left. so he will make war.
fuck what he said about democracy!!! was the war product of democracy? is it democracy to hurt citizenry there in iraq? 90%!!!!!! of the dead are civilians. look at you! is it democracy to take money from the (not asked) working people and give it to banks, companies, politicians and others? is it democracy when the blacks and other minority groups are still discriminated? don't talk about democracy. everybody kept telling you this and now you believe it. you really believe it, right?

and fight "terrorism" with weapons! how brainless can you be? the reasons of terrorism are oppression and discrimination. you can't fight it again with oppression and discrimination. but this is what the army does there in iraq and already did in afghanistan, turn on your loved tv (if they transfer pictures at all) and see it with your own eyes, if you don't believe me.
and your government knows that. but they are capitalists. money rules the world.

europe would like to rear the military as well. but the general public disallow this. up to now...
our politicians would like to realize many strange things where i can't find reasons for.

i can see the end of the world already.

but it's good there are still naive people which believe in god, the good and peace, indifferently how unrealistic it is...

toggletoggle post by damnose   at Jan 28,2005 9:37am
mac reverend said:
didn\'t someone have an idea to bomb allston?

BURN ALLSTON TO THE FUCKING GROUND

I think Anal Cunt has had that idea a few times

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 28,2005 10:20am edited Jan 28,2005 10:22am
As an 'oppressed and descriminated' minority, who is getting college tuition practically free, I'm going to haveto go out on a limb and say democracy works. As far as I'm concerned, next to all of the 'oppression' in this country is the fault of the person claiming to be oppressed.
90% of of the people dead are civilians? I don't know that that's a lie, but it sounds like something you got right off the onion.
I think Islamic fundamentalism and the people who preach it need to paint thiere sandy shores with blood. I think Bush firmly believes in crushing the forces of evil so I don't think it's as bad as people make it... but fuck it I didn't vote for him.

toggletoggle post by jellyfish at Jan 28,2005 10:23am
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
This July, the War on Terror will never be the same...(cue Degeneration X theme, images of the Ayatollah, the American hostages, and angry Iranian mobs. Upon "Break It Down" the images shift to video of American tanks blowing shit up and f-16's bombing things)

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 28,2005 10:24am
stop your bitching

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 28,2005 10:30am edited Jan 28,2005 11:02am
psychogirl said:
of course the us will fight iran. yeah, there is some oil left. so he will make war.
fuck what he said about democracy!!! was the war product of democracy? is it democracy to hurt citizenry there in iraq? 90%!!!!!! of the dead are civilians. look at you! is it democracy to take money from the (not asked) working people and give it to banks, companies, politicians and others? is it democracy when the blacks and other minority groups are still discriminated? don't talk about democracy. everybody kept telling you this and now you believe it. you really believe it, right?

and fight "terrorism" with weapons! how brainless can you be? the reasons of terrorism are oppression and discrimination. you can't fight it again with oppression and discrimination. but this is what the army does there in iraq and already did in afghanistan, turn on your loved tv (if they transfer pictures at all) and see it with your own eyes, if you don't believe me.
and your government knows that. but they are capitalists. money rules the world.

europe would like to rear the military as well. but the general public disallow this. up to now...
our politicians would like to realize many strange things where i can't find reasons for.

i can see the end of the world already.

but it's good there are still naive people which believe in god, the good and peace, indifferently how unrealistic it is...

none of the recent wars since 9/11 were or are about oil!!!!!!!!!!! so shut up till you know what you are fucking talking about or better yet take the cock out of you loose twat and put it in you mouth so we don't have to listen to you

and it is not he ARMY fighting the war it is the us military know what you are talking about before you speak you are living proof that a womans place is in the home making babies, cooking and cleaning

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 28,2005 11:22am edited Jan 28,2005 11:24am
You forgot non-babymaking related sex.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 28,2005 11:54am
haha yea

i'm sick of these tree hugging faggots who know diddly shit don't like it here
then fucking move

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 28,2005 12:27pm
They tried, but Canada got pissed. Haha

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Jan 28,2005 12:28pm
we don't even have full control of Iraq. What army are we going to invade Iran with?

toggletoggle post by tbone_r @work at Jan 28,2005 12:33pm
i think subjugate is angry.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:33pm
apparently its not okay to question your government's motives without being told to move or that you're being unpatriotic. If its's not oil then why aren't we doing the same interrogation in Afghanistan? Instead of insulting my intelligence or character i would simply like an honest answer. Even though i don't hug trees persay I do however enjoy seeing them on occasion.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r @work at Jan 28,2005 12:37pm
i dont like talking politics on here anymore because people never agree/listen/learn anything.

but 'if you dont like it then move' is stupid. there's nothing wrong with trying to better your country, if someone left their country every time they didn't like something about it there'd be nobody leaving anywhere.

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Jan 28,2005 12:37pm edited Jan 28,2005 12:39pm
Everyone is an expert when it comes to this type of discussion.Man I hope the world ends soon.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r @work at Jan 28,2005 12:37pm
i didnt see yummy's post before i posted mine...just for the record

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:42pm
i would leave but Canada is pretty cold,that and I get a kick out of all the stupid people here in the US.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:44pm
I wish I was an expert.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:49pm
I also find it funny to tell someone that lives in Europe, Belgium i believe, to move if she doesn't like it.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:50pm
that was a good one coming from someone who should "know what the fuck you're talking about".

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 28,2005 12:51pm
yummy!

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Jan 28,2005 1:01pm edited Jan 28,2005 1:02pm
Bush

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 28,2005 2:41pm
subjugate said:
haha yea

then fucking move

So what are we supposed to do? This is our country as much as it is anyone who is in favor of the war. this country was founded on suspiscion, disagreement, protesting, and other such behavior that is now considered "unpatriotic". so i should just move? i don't think so....

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__ NLI at Jan 28,2005 2:41pm
^^^^^__THeMoor___

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 28,2005 2:51pm
how come theres no fireworks at euro disney....?

cause the french kept trying to surrender, har har

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Jan 28,2005 2:59pm
KeithMutiny said:
how come theres no fireworks at euro disney....?

cause the french kept trying to surrender, har har

Wahhhh WAHHHHHHHHHHH

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 28,2005 5:35pm
subjugate said:
haha yea

then fucking move

sounds to me like you don't like people who are entitled to their opinions, in which case, you should fucking move.

Read, listen, Bush's inguaration speech. Anaylze it, it's not that hard. There's been talk about this for awhile, so there's no need to use the failed slogan about "liberal fiction" here.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Jan 28,2005 6:32pm
yummy said:
apparently its not okay to question your government's motives without being told to move or that you're being unpatriotic. If its's not oil then why aren't we doing the same interrogation in Afghanistan? Instead of insulting my intelligence or character i would simply like an honest answer. Even though i don't hug trees persay I do however enjoy seeing them on occasion.

Because the Taliban is all but broken up since their failure in stopping the elections. And there is oil involved in Afghanistan (or at least the lefties would like you to believe).

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jan 28,2005 11:36pm edited Jan 28,2005 11:40pm
There's no doubt that Bush will invade Iran. It's been planned for a while. Look at Iraq... 1200+ U.S. soldiers killed, 10,000+ Wounded in combat (before & after Bush declared "mission accomplished"). There was 150,000 U.S. troops in Iraq when the war began. Not nearly enough according to General Tommy Franks, who suggested about 4 times that amount before retiring. almost 2 yrs later, there are still only 150,000 U.S. troops in Iraq. The rest are going to Iran. The U.S. government set aside 18.5 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq... So far they have spent 2 billion. The rest is going to Iran. They have trained 1/2 the amount of Iraqi forces needed to control the country on their own. And their speeding the process up too. In a few days they will have a President and shortly after, their own government. If the new Iraqi government finds it's self knee deep in body parts, the U.S. millitary will be right across the street in Iran. And also, whoever we pick as president 4 years from now cannot "back down" from what was done in the 8 yrs before. Thats why the U.S. is the enemy to so many crazy fucks around the world. We backed down after the Afghans defeated the U.S.S.R. That eventually produced 9-11.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 29,2005 2:42am
Jay, you are brillant. We should slug some beers sometime soon.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jan 29,2005 7:56am
hell yeah man. I get paid wednesday. give me a call

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 29,2005 8:12am
we don't have the military to invade another country, and the civilian deaths are caused by crazy muslims using car bombs or suicide bombers.

Gas prices are way too high for me to really believe this war was all about oil, because if it was then we did a horrible job and didn't get any oil.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jan 29,2005 9:39am edited Jan 29,2005 9:41am
Theres 50 different reasons why we are at war, and oil is part of it. We have a millitary big enough to invade any country in the mid east. Iran and Syria border Iraq and each other... It's simple strategy, invade, conquer, conform. The biggest country in the mid east is Saudi Arabia,(U.S. allies). Syria, Iraq and Iran combined are bigger than S.A. This would change life in the mid east forever.
If we invaded Iraq to get Hussien and the WMD's they never found, we will invade Iran and remove their current government and the nuclear weapons they've been fuckin around with. Syria is a cake walk, the white flags will be flying as soon the first U.S. soldier steps foot inside it. Syria is where the terrorist will go when Iran is invaded... So they will hit em both at the same time and prevent any terrorist insurgency after Iran is defeated. Somewhere in all of this, all the countries who decided not be part of the pathetic "allied forces" that conquered Iraq, will see the big picture and jump on the band wagon, to avoid the backlash of their own stupidity. Then you have an unbeatable allied force, big enough to take over N. Korea... "And they will".
I hear ya on the gas prices though. I drive a 345hp Hemi, that gets 11mpg on a good day!! It's expensive because of the risk of terrorism... Oil destined for U.S. soil is a prime target for terrorists. without it, we're fucked.
I don't mean to sound pro Bush either. I didn't vote for him, nor do I like him. He's going to do what he wants and if he does, it needs to be completed by the U.S. presidents after him. Many world leaders have attempted far more impossible things before. Hitler, Napolean, JFK<<started Vietnam... Just hope history doesn't repeat it's self!

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Jan 29,2005 12:40pm
According to the CIA world factbook, the entire middle east accounts for about 18 % of the oil in the world I believe... So I'm getting sick of the oil excuse when unoccupied Siberia has about 28% of the oil on the planet (second place is canada). If we wanted a war EXCLUSIVELY for oil and oil alone, than Siberia would have been ours for the taking. Bush would have plenty of coverups for invading Russia if he really wanted the oil.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 29,2005 12:45pm
Can't wait till a comet hits us and we ALL die.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jan 29,2005 12:52pm
swamplorddvm said:
Can't wait till a comet hits us and we ALL die.

until then, if you can't eat it or fuck it kill it!!!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 29,2005 12:54pm
hahah wise words...

toggletoggle post by psychogirl at Jan 31,2005 6:40am
i'm happy the discussion ended (while i had my lovely weekend). i agree with tbone_r @work: it's not good to talk about politics, we will never be of one mind.
nevertheless war is an important thing to talk about. and it would be important to stop it before we kill ourselves and the earth.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Jan 31,2005 7:14am
werd

toggletoggle post by tbone_r @work at Jan 31,2005 12:21pm
people should talk about it, just not on this site

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 31,2005 1:02pm

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Jan 31,2005 3:08pm
Iraq civilian deaths.....I call it 'collateral damage- the filthy subhuman terrorists are nothing more or less than Hitler in a Headscarf, they are islamo-facists that want us to convert or be killed - I say we kill them first and let 'allah' sort em' out

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][1:17:51pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.06939 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]