New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Jan 25, 2005 Married With Children: The Complete Third Season by subjugate on Jan 11,2005 1:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 11,2005 1:47pm edited Jan 11,2005 1:49pm
Married With Children: The Complete Third Season (3 discs)
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/cata.../catalogDetail_DVD043396083707.html

Married with Children - The Complete Third Season (3 discs) - DVD

Format: DVD
Running Time: 510 Min.
Rated NR

SYNOPSIS

There goes the neighborhood all over again! Third time’s the charm as MARRIED WITH CHILDREN: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON has even more twisted fun in boldly subverting TV’s domestic nest, smashing taboos and stereotypes as this wildly popular, often controversial hit series breaks all the rules, dirtying up TV’s prim and proper landscape on its way to earning a place in pop-culture infamy. Petty, backstabbing, and always at each other’s throats – just the way we like ’em – The Bundys became true American icons during their original hit run, holding up a cracked mirror to our own lives, damaged goods and all.

DVD FEATURES

• Full Screen Presentation
• Languages: English

About the Film

• Stars: Ed O'Neil, Katey Segal, Christina Applegate, David Faustino, Amanda Bearse, David Garrison
• Genre: TV
• CC: Yes
• Color/B&W: Color

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 11,2005 2:42pm
Fuck Yes

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jan 11,2005 2:48pm
I always used to feel my IQ points melt away when i watched to much of that show,I used to tell people that i felt " much dumber" from having watch it

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 11,2005 2:53pm
I can't wait for whatever season it was that Al and NO'MAAM went to Washington to lobby for Psycho Dad

toggletoggle post by suckreligionNLI at Jan 11,2005 4:18pm
best episode ever. either that one or when the rabbit was fuckin up his garden and Al ended up totally destoying his house, property and self.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 24,2005 10:48pm
tommrow

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Jan 25,2005 2:49am
the carpooling episode is amazing. it was one 30 minute long fat joke.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 25,2005 3:02am
What about when Al suffered at the hands of the fat justice system?

"We're really the same people regardless of size, there's just one difference...I STOPPED EATING!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][6:23:36am May 02,2024
load time 0.03123 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]