New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> CSDO appreciation thread by Joe/NotCommon on Dec 27,2004 11:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 27,2004 11:58am
Great band, Eric rules, end of story.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 27,2004 11:58am
and you accuse ME of making stupid posts

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 27,2004 12:02pm
Yeah, and you just made another one.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 27,2004 12:02pm
hah, for a second I thought it read CSSO appreciation, i was wrong so wrong.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 27,2004 12:03pm
I'm wearing my CSDO zip-up hoodie right now....

wait, it's RTTP, sorry.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 27,2004 7:10pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
Yeah, and you just made another one.

..............................*waiting for joe to make sense..................................*

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 27,2004 7:37pm
................*waiting for you to shutup...................*

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 27,2004 8:24pm
too fuckin bad

toggletoggle post by Al Ravage at Dec 27,2004 8:31pm
One of the best thrash bands in the area...they have quite the drummer, that guy is insane

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Dec 28,2004 1:08am
Thanks Al and Joe........... Mike will be playing with us on New Years Eve at the Bombshelter........ Let me know if you'd like to come up. I'll take care of you guys You'll be on my list........

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 28,2004 1:11am
CandyStriperDeathOrgy said:
Mike will be playing with us on New Years Eve at the Bombshelter........ ....

the rev announced that on his radio show =)

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 28,2004 1:17am
i've never heard them. but i was under the impression that everyone on this board hated them.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 28,2004 1:19am
hey tom (ra) i was on myspace, and you know how they always show 3 new myspacers on the top? i think you were one of them. it was weird

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 28,2004 2:09am
tbone_r said:
hey tom (ra) i was on myspace, and you know how they always show 3 new myspacers on the top? i think you were one of them. it was weird

are you fucking kidding me? SO THAT'S WHY I'M GETTING 10000000000 PEOPLE TRYING TO ADD ME?!!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 28,2004 2:12pm
i dont think i've ever seen a familiar face on there, now you can fuck tons of myspace sluts

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 28,2004 2:19pm
Speaking of appreciation....

I would *appreciate* if people on this board would stop bringing up CSDO on here, You don't like eric posting on here yet you keep bringing his band up, you know he stops by every once in a while to see who is talking shit about him, so why bother to keep fueling the fire ,if you stop trashing CSDO maybe he will not start shit with everyone on here. just a thought

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 28,2004 2:19pm
they are all like 15-17 and from CA. hahahah, no thanks.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 28,2004 3:06pm
I am not trash talking them, I think his band rules.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 28,2004 3:17pm
No your not,but alot of people do,and that is why he is always on here now

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 28,2004 3:35pm
yeah but those people have a bad taste in music

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Dec 28,2004 10:01pm
i saw CSDO a few months ago, they were okay, good to see a band kickin it old school like they do, but i think their songs are too long for their style, they were just too drawn out....decent show though. i noticed when the singer was talking in between songs, almost every time, he mentioned something about jacking off. kinda funny.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Dec 28,2004 10:32pm
CSDO is cool; everytime I've seen them, they've sounded really good and I've had a good Thrashin' time. I wanna see the vid that was shot at Jarrod's, I forget who else was on the bill - but it was for some CSDO MTV2 thing and Eric wanted the place to go nuts. Unfortunately only about 10 of us were into it, but it was fun.

RustedAngel said:
are you fucking kidding me? SO THAT'S WHY I'M GETTING 10000000000 PEOPLE TRYING TO ADD ME?!!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Now you know what it feels like.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 28,2004 11:59pm edited Dec 29,2004 12:00am
BestialOnslaught said

RustedAngel said:

Now you know what it feels like.

I was laughing about it, I think it's hillarious. It's not hard to click delete faggo.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Dec 29,2004 2:16am
In most cases, I'd agree, but even the sight of your logo on my friends request page put me instantly to sleep each time you tried to add me. Quite an inconvenience.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Dec 29,2004 2:17am
Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

HOLOCAUSTIC!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 29,2004 8:45am
BestialOnslaught said:
In most cases, I'd agree, but even the sight of your logo on my friends request page put me instantly to sleep each time you tried to add me. Quite an inconvenience.

yea yea yea...keep liking CSDO and bumping into their other 9 fans at their shows.

[/end]

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Dec 29,2004 10:30am
I've always liked them.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 29,2004 12:28pm
And just for the record Tom,Eric likes your band,he even went as far as to say you are one of the better Death Metal bands around, You on the other hand just have a big mouth and don't know when to quit,he said.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 29,2004 12:43pm
the only time I say anything is on this message board...this is my home, at age 40 or whatever he is he should be grown up enough to ignore it. ESPECIALLY over the internet.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Dec 29,2004 12:51pm
i had my issue with eric..i wanted to kill him..at gasm i confronted him and told him he was being a dick.. He was sorry for shit said and told me he loved my band ...we got to talkin and shit...we talk on the phone often...he's a real good guy...and he got us a show at a great club in bradford...and he has offered me others...he knows alot of people..and yeh!..he can be a little concieded..but tom he told me your band kicks ass(which it does) and he wanted to talk and shake your hand...mabye you should take him up on that..just my two cents bro..im glad i did...better to have friends than enemies!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 29,2004 1:01pm
I've pretty much dropped it, I don't care what he does as long as it's not claiming to be the savior of metal in new england. hahah.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 29,2004 2:49pm
he doesnt like his band, who the fuck cares?

toggletoggle post by blow‘n chunks on cunts at Dec 29,2004 6:15pm
this band sucked swollen donkey balls 15 years ago. tell that yeti lookin fuck who scribles on guitar to shave his back and quit gang bangin his planet of the apes lookin sister

toggletoggle post by blow‘n chunks on cunts at Dec 29,2004 6:16pm
whats up zera the monkey fucker

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Dec 29,2004 6:31pm
i like them, listening to them now a matter O' fact

i just hate the name.

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Dec 30,2004 1:46am
BestialOnslaught said:

HOLOCAUSTIC!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 30,2004 8:38am
CandyStriperDeathOrgy said:
Thanks Al and Joe........... Mike will be playing with us on New Years Eve at the Bombshelter........ Let me know if you'd like to come up. I'll take care of you guys You'll be on my list........

I'd take you up on that offer, but I refuse to set foot inside that place.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Dec 30,2004 3:28pm edited Dec 30,2004 3:31pm
tbone_r said:
i've never heard them. but i was under the impression that everyone on this board hated them.

Everyone?... No ,only 3 underdevelpoed little fags who post shit on this board and cower in Eric's presence....oh yeah and theres the guy in N.J who admitss he jacks off on stuffed animals...

What Kalopsia does:
i masturbate stuffed animals while wearing a lobster suit filled with crabs. oh yea, and play bass guitar (still with the lobster suit on)

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Dec 30,2004 3:32pm
RustedAngel said:
I've pretty much dropped it, I don't care what he does as long as it's not claiming to be the savior of metal in new england. hahah.

So what? Its true.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Dec 30,2004 3:35pm
no ONE is "THE" savior of ne Metal.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Dec 30,2004 3:38pm
O.K Swamplord point well taken, Ill clarify,,
not metalcore, rap metal or death metal ,,THRASH METAL ..and Eric never claimed that,,only alot of people whos opinion matters

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Dec 30,2004 3:41pm
Mike Justian will be playing drums with Candy Striper Death Orgy This Friday ( 12/31) at the Bombshelter ( 97 Eddy Rd., Manchester, NH ..go to www.mapquest.com if you need directions...)
CSDO is a a fantastic band. Dynamic thrash/death/doom metal at it's finest.

There is plenty of room in each song for Mike to do what he does..(some of his best playing is with CSDO.)

you don't want to miss this!!

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 30,2004 5:43pm
Arrik said:
RustedAngel said:

So what? Its true.

you think "imulate" is a real word, so your opinions are null and void

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 30,2004 5:52pm
Arrik said:
oh yeah and theres the guy in N.J who admitss he jacks off on stuffed animals...

What Kalopsia does:
i masturbate stuffed animals while wearing a lobster suit filled with crabs. oh yea, and play bass guitar (still with the lobster suit on)

is it worse to do it on stuffed animals, or live animals?

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 31,2004 1:23am
KeithMutiny said:
Arrik said:
oh yeah and theres the guy in N.J who admitss he jacks off on stuffed animals...

What Kalopsia does:

is it worse to do it on stuffed animals, or live animals?

well it depends on what kind of worse you mean. legally it's worse to masturbate live animals. mentally it's worse to do stuffed animals

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 31,2004 2:24am
Joe/NotCommon said:

Oh quit being a retard and go.....

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Dec 31,2004 3:39am
Todd said:
Joe/NotCommon said:

Oh quit being a retard and go.....

don't do it joe its a trap!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 31,2004 5:26am
a trap,haha,hey now i'm just "trying" to be nice,Figure i'd give it a shot for new years,hell,It may even be my New Yea's resolutin

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 31,2004 5:27am
***Year's

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 31,2004 5:27am
***Resolution

toggletoggle post by Pat_from_dover at Jan 6,2005 4:00pm
Candy striper is the best metal band in New Engalnd.
End of story.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][8:20:19pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03796 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]