New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> May 31st With Honor, Since The Flood, Back of Tha Neck... by hybrid on May 31,2003 3:04am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hybrid   at May 31,2003 3:04am
anyone going to this show? im making a 2 hour drive to see it. if anyone could give me some helpful directions that would be cool. i can probably do fine with mapquest though, so if anyone knows the exact adress that would be good.

toggletoggle post by DaveSTF   at May 31,2003 10:45am
trust me dude, stay away from mapquest at all costs!! the people who are puttiong it on have a website and directions up on it.. http://www.musclecityproductions.com check that out and you'll be fine..it's in Norway Maine..gonna be SIIIIIck.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 1,2003 4:29am
how was it?

toggletoggle post by DaveSTF   at Jun 3,2003 2:13am
One of our best shows ever. Maine always treats us so well, thank you to the Maine kids!

Never Say Die: Awesome Awesome band!! Heard a lot about them, but never heard. I was impressed.

Outbreak: I remember seeing these kids at the what feeds the fire, embrace today, etc...show in Kignston like 2 years ago..They've gotten MUCh better fromwhat i could remember of them.

Since The Flood: One of the funnest sets I've ever played.

Back Of Tha Neck: I remember them saying they'd never come like north of portland or some shitafter their last show in Maine, but I'm sure they're glad they decoded to, because they got a great response, especially by MSU during "Set It Off."

With Honor: STF was supposed to play a show with these cats a few months ago but a fight broke out and the rest of the show was cancelled..But damn! I have not been this impressed with a band since i saw Unearth at Sharkeys in Nashua with Hatebreed in september 2000(I think) First time I moshed in years...Honestly the best thing to come out of CT in the past year..nah fuck that, best thing to come into the hardcore scene in the new milenium, besides Since The Flood.

If I knew this shouw was going to be this good, i would have glady drove the 3 hours to witness it myself. it was awesome, but there was definetly an abundance of Cammo Shorts, i counted 17 pairs.

toggletoggle post by MuscleCityProductions  at Jun 3,2003 10:42pm
Dave, glad you had fun. I really hope people from NH and Mass will start making the drive up. It would be cool to have more kids from different areas. Thanks for the kind words.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][7:23:54am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00805 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]