New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Lost Disciple Rec. update by MASlayer on Dec 5,2004 10:39am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Dec 5,2004 10:39am
Our sale is still going stong!! If you're unfamiliar, from now until 12/31/04 all full length cds are just $7!!! Domestics, imports, whatever!! Couple of things you should know...

1. Sale prices are not reflected on the site...I adjust them before your credit card is processed.
2. Shipping is NOT included in the sale prices...it is added on as explained on the site.
3. We do not hold items...first come first serve

Now is the PERFECT time to get a ton of titles for your collection or try some new bands!!

Just in:
Blistered Earth
Secrecy
Ancient Necropsy
Besatt
Dehumanized
Anoxia
Teratism (MA)
Morgsatt

http://www.lostdisciple.com

toggletoggle post by subjugate shn at Dec 5,2004 10:43am
L.D. still exists wow where you been rich

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2004 11:28am
I see him at shows every now and again.
mostly shows that you boycott

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Dec 5,2004 11:54am
hehe...yes we're sitll here. Things change when you're a daddy, especially free time. Admittedly, the main focus is on the mail order which is all I can devote time to right now...so no eulogy for Lost Disciple yet!

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Dec 7,2004 9:50am
the_reverend said:
I see him at shows every now and again.
mostly shows that you boycott

i don't boycott the palladium i just don't go there cause they won't allow me to video tape bands anymore , even when i have a pass and permission from the lable the bands are on and with permision from the band them selves , and hell i was denied to even film my own band there twice so i just don't go but now that i am done filming i may eventually go to more shows there

another club that won't allow video taping is club fuel they also don't let you tape your own band i found out last time we played there

not being able to document your own shows on video is fucking lame but thats just my opinion

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 7,2004 9:58am
hmmm hey jim, if you have a pass to do it..you should be able to.
sometimes people are not allowed to film but it depends on the rules from the tour manager usually (i'm talking about the palladium btw)

in terms of filming though, usually they have their own people...but if you prearrange it with the pabel and they say ok..they should leave you a pass and you should be all set.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Dec 7,2004 10:08am
the last show i tried to tape there (that we wern't playing) i had an all set e mail from century media and the OX at the door said no, i said i'm on the list he went in the office then came back a few min later and said sorry no video i said well were outta here (joe knows he was with me for that show) then the last time we played there we wern't allowed to film our set, yet some girl was in the photo pit with a video camera while we were playing

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 7,2004 10:10am
Yeah I was there with Jim, it was gay. He didn't want to leave his camera in his car so we drove to Worcester for nothing.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 7,2004 10:11am
Not to mention Jim's footage was going to be used in a DVD release.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Dec 7,2004 10:13am
yea thats also true btss asked me to film em for their dvd and C.M. wanted the headliner for then for a possible dvd release

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Dec 8,2004 12:00pm
bump

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Dec 9,2004 7:01pm
bump

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Withered Intestinal Burzum
[default homepage] [print][3:00:06am May 11,2024
load time 0.01945 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]