New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New Deadwater Drowning mp3 by grindmetalblast on May 19,2003 2:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grindmetalblast at May 19,2003 2:22pm
Check out the new Deadwater Drowning song at mp3.com
http://www.mp3.com/deadwaterdrowning
your thoughts?

toggletoggle post by dysenterytom   at May 19,2003 7:24pm
sounds good man, definately will get the pit going, whens your next show?

toggletoggle post by hungover at May 20,2003 8:16am
You should name your band The Red Chord jr... sounds good though

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 6,2003 10:38am
heh, trc jr. Yeah, I always thought (live) their best songs were the ones that are more like the red chord. I saw them play at the action attack birthday bash for the first time and I thought the first 2 songs were horrid... I couldn't beleive that the semi-nu-metal tracks and didn't even equate them to the band that Guy (trc's singer) had linked me. Then, after they were done playing those 2 crappy songs, they play some absolutely amazing songs that blew me away. Including the 2 tracks I had gotten links to.

Bliss from a dead embrace: this track sounds a lot different. It sounds like it was influence by cephalic carnage and severe tourture as more that anything else. such a tight track.

the Best Sex IEver Had...: I can hear the TRC sound joked about above here more. But this track is still wicked good. I can totally picture Nate (vocals) slamming around the mic stand and bending it.

They are playing on RTTP june 16th, don't miss it. If you do, make sure to check out the mp3s later on.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Jun 6,2003 11:52am
No one can deny the talent that this band has, but the depend on the open E breakdown a real lot ,its not a bad thing but I just expected more from this band. I picture them as a heavier sounding red chord.

toggletoggle post by The_Day_of_the_Rope  at Jun 8,2003 3:45am
lol. The Red Chord. More like the Red Tide........in Tina Weirs cunt. Between the Buried and Me are light years ahead. Take a guitar lesson from Paul Waggoner, or stifle yaself. Aspirations.

The Red Bored. Bored outta my mind in revolving doors (I'm a pipsqueak freshmouth). The lead guitars sound like a dial-up modem. Big-gay-garbage. Hamartia was even better.

BTBAM are the busdrivers, and they take ya ta school.

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Jun 8,2003 2:16pm
all i can say is that the lead singer nate is my hero.

toggletoggle post by dan at Jun 8,2003 9:29pm
nate is my hero too

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Jun 9,2003 4:06am
yeah... what a guy *crosses hairy legs and sighs*

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Skinny Chiliastic Bephomet
[default homepage] [print][3:37:09pm May 02,2024
load time 0.01655 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]