New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Band looking for vocalist by misternick on Nov 17,2004 2:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by misternick  at Nov 17,2004 2:34pm
Hello,
My band is currently looking for a vocalist who is experienced and willing to commit to a serious band. Our style of music can gnerally be considered metal, post-hardcore, emo, and such. If you can sing and scream with a unique style and can offer good appeal, please contact me. We are out of the Merrimack Valley. My e-mail address is everytimeidie55@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.

Nick
Cornering the Beautiful

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 17,2004 2:39pm
Emo huh? I can hold myself and cry into a mic.....i like rainbows........and i miss my ex-girlfriend.......nobody could ever replace her.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 17,2004 2:47pm
im thinking of a 3 letter word that rhymes with "bay"....... guess

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Nov 17,2004 2:56pm
post-hardcore...? I have yet to figure out what that really means.
Metal and emo dont belong in the same sentence.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Nov 17,2004 3:06pm
I wasn't expecting any other people that you 3 to post smart asses comment like these...oh wait...where's Joe?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 17,2004 3:08pm
I think the kid realized that this was probably not a good board to post this on.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Nov 17,2004 3:09pm
wait, cornering the beautiful? would you be cornering them in a highway rest stop? do you know shaniqua and the skullfuckers? perhaps a US tour of highway rest stops is in order?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Nov 17,2004 3:09pm
is cornering the beautiful realy the band name?

try finding someone who has not hit puberty, they might have the vocal range you are looking for.

toggletoggle post by misternick  at Nov 18,2004 12:20pm
If anyone has a serious inquiry please respond to my messages. A great opportunity awaits anyone who fits this description. Again, we play music along the lines of excitebike, hopesfall, underoath, and saosin. Please contact me via e-mail. Thank you.

toggletoggle post by misternick  at Nov 18,2004 12:21pm
Thank you for your reply.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 18,2004 12:23pm
If you are really influenced by a band called Excite Bike then I am your man. Nothing like worshipping 80s nintendo games to bring out the emo in all of us, faggot.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Nov 18,2004 12:43pm
handinjury said:
post-hardcore...? I have yet to figure out what that really means.
Metal and emo dont belong in the same sentence.

post hardcore referrs to bands like planes mistaken for stars, damnation ad, a lot of people consider lickgoldensky. basically i think of it as a band that's hardcore but more rock.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Nov 18,2004 12:45pm
wait. there is a band called 'planes mistaken for stars'? i would say thats taking that whole 'emo star thing' a little too far, no?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 18,2004 1:46pm
how bout, "planes mistaken for missles that crash into the world trade center"... then i'd sing for you

toggletoggle post by misternick  at Nov 18,2004 1:52pm
thank you for your replies.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 8,2005 5:39pm
your in a band right?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 8,2005 5:41pm
I think its funny that all these fuckers can make fun of a person putting up an ad for a singer, fuck them, theyll never make it out of their parents basements anyways, faggots

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jul 8,2005 5:45pm
anonymous said:
I think its funny that all these fuckers can make fun of a person putting up an ad for a singer, fuck them, theyll never make it out of their parents basements anyways, faggots

hahaha, ill let you into our show tonight for free, come on down to dee dees in quincy

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Jul 8,2005 6:28pm
wait wait, throwing shrapnels playing tonite too?

toggletoggle post by ATNFAC_Vokillz   at Jul 8,2005 6:28pm
misternick said:
thank you for your replies.

who does this guy think he is, Jesus?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc nli at Jul 8,2005 7:54pm
no Craig...he doesn't think he's Jesus...he knows he's Jesus...because Jesus lives inside all of....ahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha....sorry

toggletoggle post by brian_dc nli at Jul 8,2005 7:55pm
but seriously, I hope you find a vocalist...I'm not putting you down here (just Jesus)

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jul 9,2005 3:35am
brian_dc nli said:
but seriously, I hope you find a vocalist...I'm not putting you down here (just Jesus)

i wish i could be this nice, but im not, and i think your fuckin gay, and hope your shitty premise for a gay band rots in hell...

have a nice, pc, christian, libral night!

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jul 10,2005 3:57pm
anonymous said:

i'd rather be stuck in the basement than live in the fucking closet.

2 words for ya...NOT STRAIGHT!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 20,2005 5:13pm
id rather be stuck in a basement than live in a closet? thats the best you got son, your abviously below the age of 18, because you most likely live in your moms basement, Hence the hostility...but my advise to you kiddo is to lighten the fuck up, understand that this band is searching for a singer while you are badmouthing them on the computer, I came here to see what the ad says, then I see all these losers talking shit about a band that seems to be soing all they can to make it, just like you abviously, not asking the band to try out (due to lack of talent)...but talking shit, you must get the shit kicked out of you on a daily basis, I can gaurantee that fuckers.

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Jul 20,2005 5:30pm
hahahaha...excitebike

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 29,2005 3:29pm
wow...i just happened to me looking around at random posts and i came across this...i happen to know the guys of cornering the beautiful....very well....its really funny who you ass clowns can make fun of a band lookin for a singer, a band that has a full record contract and gets fucking paid to play and tour in a really band...not some fucking wanna be hardcore unity fucking crap that you and all your friends sit around and talk about together in...wait yes its coming to me...your mom and dads basement, because thats all you can afford flipping burgers at bk and going to the knights of columbus to two step to your favorite boyfriends band....thats fact thats this homo above me actually took the time to find an excite bike video picture that he could repost here...jeez....are you free this weekend? cause i sure like to know what else you do for fun...i hope someone knife fucks all of you in front of your parents and hardcore band friends....is that fucking pc? oh btw what was the last good band to come out of quincy you fucking cum dumpster....wow the list is sooo long....HARDCORE PRIDE....most of us were fucking down with that shit in what 97' fucking tool....i hope one of you friends with aids blow their loads in your ass....fuck off and die

toggletoggle post by MikeGore at Oct 29,2005 3:51pm
I fully agree with whatever you just said anonymous

AIDS! LOADS IN ASS! HARDCORE PRIDE!!

toggletoggle post by Todd NLI at Oct 29,2005 5:23pm
Nice name.............NEXT!

toggletoggle post by slowlypeelingtheflesh   at Oct 29,2005 6:07pm
anonymous said:
wow...i just happened to me looking around at random posts and i came across this...i happen to know the guys of cornering the beautiful....very well....its really funny who you ass clowns can make fun of a band lookin for a singer, a band that has a full record contract and gets fucking paid to play and tour in a really band...not some fucking wanna be hardcore unity fucking crap that you and all your friends sit around and talk about together in...wait yes its coming to me...your mom and dads basement, because thats all you can afford flipping burgers at bk and going to the knights of columbus to two step to your favorite boyfriends band....thats fact thats this homo above me actually took the time to find an excite bike video picture that he could repost here...jeez....are you free this weekend? cause i sure like to know what else you do for fun...i hope someone knife fucks all of you in front of your parents and hardcore band friends....is that fucking pc? oh btw what was the last good band to come out of quincy you fucking cum dumpster....wow the list is sooo long....HARDCORE PRIDE....most of us were fucking down with that shit in what 97' fucking tool....i hope one of you friends with aids blow their loads in your ass....fuck off and die

I dont even like hardcore.

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Oct 29,2005 9:00pm
KeithMutiny said:
im thinking of a 3 letter word that rhymes with "bay"....... guess

lol. oh man. i dont even have anything to say. you all said it for me

toggletoggle post by ryanfromhbbsi still isnt fucking logged in at Oct 29,2005 9:08pm
p.s. good work soldiers. time for beer

toggletoggle post by neckthroatist at Nov 7,2005 3:15pm
another "tuffguy" with no name

toggletoggle post by adam_time   at Nov 7,2005 3:28pm
try fixing your spelling and grammar, graduate high school, get over your music tastes, and i'll think about tipping you at dunks.

toggletoggle post by MikeGore at Nov 7,2005 5:50pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEAH

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][4:54:35pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03173 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]