New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MASS SINGER SEEKS GRINDCORE/METAL BAND- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE by xhxjonesyxcx on Nov 7,2004 9:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xhxjonesyxcx at Nov 7,2004 9:04pm
blank blankhttp://www.purevolume.com/beneaththebreathing Check out that link to hear my previous band that I sang for. Im really looking for a guitarist or two and a drummer. I have a bassist if needed. If there are any band out there that are looking for a singer that can do real lows kinda like the lows in The Red Chord or Deadwater Drowning or the real highs, i can do them. Im from taunton, mass. i have a job so i have money and im willing to buy equipment. check me out and let me know.

toggletoggle post by xhxjonesyxcx at Nov 7,2004 9:16pm
my AIM screen name is Nob0dyknowsthis1 for contact

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Nov 7,2004 9:27pm
I don't like you

toggletoggle post by xhxjonesyxcx at Nov 7,2004 9:44pm
its all good

toggletoggle post by Murderinthefirst   at Nov 9,2004 10:41am
I know it's a long way to go but this is your chance, we still have the singer spot open.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 18,2004 7:43pm
get in touch, mate, we are from great barrington massachusetts, play fucked up grind, a bassist and a drummer, e-mail me at
theexorcist@freemail.hu
no joke!!!!!!!!!
EN

toggletoggle post by xhxjonesyxcx at Nov 24,2004 2:33pm
sounds like the white stripes to me

toggletoggle post by tsectpathogen at Nov 25,2004 11:21pm
Im the drummer for a melodic death/trash group located in lunenburg MA, we have a drummer, and two guitar players.

Influences are the likes of:
At the Gates, Testament, Dark Funeral, Defleshed, The Haunted, Black Dahlia Murder, Slayer, God Dethroned, Carcass etc...

We are serious, and want to record a demo soon and play shows

Contact me (the drummer) via aim: Tsectpathogen

If im not online, contact jake (guitar): Disdainedbygrace

We are practicing on saturday the 27th of november and sunday the 28th of november, if you could contact us for an udition before then, that would be much apreciated.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Dec 6,2004 6:55pm
If you are still looking for a band check us out at www.myspace.com/sinofangels we are curentley looking for singer for shows and recording and possible touring. we are very serious band looking for serious people

toggletoggle post by xleaverx at Mar 20,2005 11:27am
hey. i play drums in a melodic, death, metalcore type band in northern ct. we have shows lined up and a demo in the works.. influences range from cannibal corpse and the black dahlia murder to undying and as the sun sets.. IM me at xleaver or email me at xkrdavex@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by berny at Apr 13,2005 8:08am
i fucked the singer of undying yesterday

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][4:26:10am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.04416 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]