Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Old School. by Hybrid on May 2,2003 5:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hybrid   at May 2,2003 5:07pm
hey i was rumaging through some old posts and someone mentioned sykofant and oxford snowkings, this interests me because i used to know one of the guys in one of those bands and a kid who was obsessed with sykofant and i live in somersworth so i still hear stuff about them now and then. anyways, anyone have any mp3's, cd's, old memorabilia etc. from when they were around? they played a fest here a long time ago and im rounding one up for this year and trying to find some material from some of the bands. if anyone can give me some info, stories, mp3's or is willing to lend me a cd please let me know. you can contact me on AIM (wallscamedown456) or e-mail (massdestructionallstars@yahoo.com)

toggletoggle post by the rev in canada, eh at May 3,2003 8:50am
I have a CD from both of them and I know the sykofant kids still mostly live in the area. Maybe I can track one down.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 3,2003 10:30am edited May 3,2003 10:31am
I work with dwayne (guitar player of sykofant) and one of my oldest friends is josh (osk drummer's) brother.

I actually have like 15 of the newer osk cd's and maybe 15 sykofant cd's still in plastic wraps... hahah. I got the sykofant cd's from sykofant themselves after they broke up.
oh man, the good old days.

I also have 2 blue osk shirts, in fairly good condition im willing to sell one of them for $500.

why the hell would you be looking for this stuff?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 3,2003 11:02am
Dwayne and um.. one of the other guys in sykofant trained at WUNH back in the late 90's after sykofant broke up. (the big guy and the little guy).

tom, I think that you should post mp3s of those songs about grill cheese sandwiches on your site.
those are soo metal.

toggletoggle post by Hybrid   at May 3,2003 11:14pm
cool. the reason why i'm asking is because i'm helping organize a sort of "new" version of localpalooza for the childrens festival and im trying to find some of the material from some of the bands that were around or used to play in those days. so any mp3's or cd's, or anything would help. thanks.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 25,2004 7:38pm
i know im bringing up an old post but im sitting on the drummer of sycofant and the drummer of osk's couch in nyc, and my brother sam (sycocrap drummer) agrees with tom, why would you be looking for this crap

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 25,2004 9:50pm
how the fuck did you find this?

toggletoggle post by flyingpoopdestroyer -nli at Apr 25,2004 11:07pm
i have one of those blue soccer jerseys, but i don't think ima sell it. sentimental value i guess.

toggletoggle post by flyingpoopdestroyer -nli at Apr 25,2004 11:08pm
oh yeah, i also live with dwayne.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Bloodshot Fetal Soul
[default homepage] [print][8:08:19am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01648 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]