New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Laibach at the paradise 11/7 by Ninkaszi on Oct 29,2004 6:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi at Oct 29,2004 6:08pm
old militant industrial group laibach will be playing at the paradise on november 11. i can't fucking wait. anyone else care?

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Oct 29,2004 6:15pm
Sounds pretty cool...

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Nov 8,2004 5:39pm edited Nov 8,2004 5:40pm
So I guess none of you fools went, huh? LAIBACH sounded great and at least played 4-5 older songs... Some of the newer material dragged a bit but was still well played/sounded great. The chicks drumming/singing in the front were crazy hot pale European chicks with big bouncing titties, braided pigtails and excellent outfits. The set was a good 90 minutes, I was pleasantly buzzed throughout - I would have gone more all out with the militaristic/nationalistic dancing but the crowd was really boring, which is unfortunate. People should be fucking marching, saluting and pumping fists to LAIBACH live, not standing packed in looking dumb (there were like 3 times as many people there for EINSTURZENDE NEUBATEN a few months back). I feel a crowd really into it would make a show like that even more impactful. LAIBACH puts on a really great, professional show, and the people just gawked like sheep. Ahh well, fuck it... I proceeded to down 3 drinks in the 20 minutes after they finished, so I was tanked by the time we hit the road. Mike and Laura had to go home, so I think I just went into some AOL chat and talked about how great LAIBACH and abortion are until I passed out in my chair.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2004 5:41pm
laibach is good.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 8,2004 5:45pm
i was supposed to review and shoot the EINSTURZENDE NEUBATEN show a few months back..they sent me the CD to review and i did..

2 days before the show they email me and tell me i was bumped off the list because the boston herald was covering
i made a post bitching about that

anyhow..don't mean to digress that just pissed me off

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi at Nov 8,2004 5:55pm
LIFE.....LIFE IS LIFE!!!!

fucking amazing show. i love laibach. hopefully they don't take another eight years to tour the US again. DIE LIEBE!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Brutalized Fornic Abortion
[default homepage] [print][8:12:47pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00955 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]