New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> getting ripped off for coffee by succubus on Oct 17,2004 5:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 17,2004 5:49pm
soooo

we are at Glora Jean's getting coffee
myne was 5.75 plus tax for a large

thew guy makes it....and i see he has a medium cup...so i tell him....i paid for a large....he got all pissed off....i wasn't in the greatest mood myself so i told aaron to wait while i went into another shop that i knew he didn't care about going in...anyhow...while i am in the other shop...aaron walks in and hands me my coffee and says..."i didn't really see him..but i think all he did was add a ton of whipped cream and put it in a large"

well it's no where near filled up and i do see the whipped cream on the bottom and sooo much on top

i wanted to go back and tell him off but i think that would have embaressed aaron...

i'm going to call the head office on monday...

you'd think for $6 for coffee they are ripping you off enough as it is....

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 5:52pm
whipped cream on a coffee?? um ok

black with a little ice you can never go wrong ( i usually get the ice on the side so they don't fill the cup with ice also)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 17,2004 5:54pm
it was a frozen white mocha cookie chiller...so it usually only has the whipped cream and spirnkles on top..like aaron says "the gayer it looks, the better it tastes"

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 17,2004 5:59pm
i love gloria jeans! there used to be one here in the mall, but it closed down. but, i guess now they're opening one up again and i'm happy again. i love just their regular coffee beans. like, i think i bought some that was blueberry something or other and in the bag was coffee beans, dried blueberries and white chocolate chips that you grind together. it was fucking hella tasty!

sorry they ripped you off. =( you should have said something. i usually do since it's my money that i worked my ass off for.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 6:01pm
succubus said:
it was a frozen white mocha cookie chiller...so it usually only has the whipped cream and spirnkles on top..like aaron says "the gayer it looks, the better it tastes"

ahhh i see

is he talking about coffee or somthing else (DOH!!)

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 6:02pm
personally i woulda doused the guy with it and walked out of there and never do business with that place again

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 17,2004 6:02pm
i love them too...but this pissed me off..also while it was in the blender...the guy wasn't paying attention and after it was ready...more chopped ice went in..i even told aaron...and then the guy took it out and scooped out most of the extra ice and then mixed the ice he couldn't get out...i noticed it looked smaller than usual in the blender..and then i saw him grab the medium cup

what a little prick

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 17,2004 6:05pm
SUBJUGATE said:
personally i woulda doused the guy with it and walked out of there and never do business with that place again

yeah you see....if you and i were there...there would have been an issue...esp because the guy didn't listen to the first thing i told him and then i repeated it...

also, when he made the coffee for the girl before me...he tossed it onthe counter and threw the straw at her...

the guy had an attitude and needs to learn not to take it out on people

honestly, i told aaron i wanted to go back...

i wouldn't have yelled bUT i would have said..look...i paid for alarge....and i want a large, i don't appreciate trying to bo tricked..

aaron didn't want to go back because he said he didn't actually SEE the guy..but you should have seen what it looked like...

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 6:07pm
if i were you he'd be wearing that drink

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 17,2004 7:04pm
he'd be wearing the drink and pissing himself if he fucked with my foofoo coffee drinks. i take them seriously

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 7:08pm
coffee - 5.75 + tax

shitty attitue - you want a tip too heres a penny

throwing it in the face of the dick who ripped you off - pricless

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 17,2004 7:15pm
i think the last part works better if it's hot coffee =)

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 7:18pm
hot or cold it'd piss him off pretty bad

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 17,2004 7:22pm
wow you guys are worse than me

i thought i was bad

~~~
that why i'm with aaron (well one of the reasons)...instead of pumping me up when something bad happens..he calms me down

lol

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 17,2004 8:51pm
ill stick to my regular place now... i walk in and get "hi Lynne, the regular?" it makes life easier

toggletoggle post by neoclassical  at Oct 17,2004 11:46pm
You pay $6 for coffee?

Of course he's ripping you off. He thinks you're a moron with more money than brains.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Oct 17,2004 11:48pm
and that's why i stick with my chai tea further proving to rev that i may be gay

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 18,2004 12:06am
neoclassical said:
You pay $6 for coffee?

Of course he's ripping you off. He thinks you're a moron with more money than brains.

actually the_reverend usually pays and he introduced me to this place

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2004 12:08am
succubus said:
actually the_reverend usually pays and he introduced me to this place

yep, more money than brains.
I never realized it was $6 for a coffee.
my coffee there is usually $4 something.
now that I think of it, that's a lot!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 18,2004 12:09am
and yes, abbath's chai info bolsters my theory

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][12:40:10pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01150 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]