New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> April 19 - The Network @ the bomb Shelter by the_reverend on Apr 19,2003 8:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 19,2003 8:02pm
I hope they are actually playing..
they are playing on my show monday.
I'm heading to the show now.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 19,2003 11:24pm
fuck, i should have went with you rev.

fucking nate machine, didn't even call me and tell me that they were playing. fag.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2003 1:51am
yeah, show #2 for them.
I just got back.
working on the pictures now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 20,2003 2:43am edited Apr 20,2003 2:48am
Another show going down at the bomb shelter. That place needs some serious ventilation work down on it cause the smoke there is think and deadly.

the linus scale: so guess what I see. An indie rock band featuring members of a band that has played on my show! I'm not going to say what band, but let's just say, it starts with an "M" and ends in a "y Breath on Glass". It was pretty decent.

the network: Quite possibly my new favorite band. They have played 2 shows. The first at exit 23 left kids talking about how "amazing" it was. I really don't believe hype... but holy shit. this was one of the most insane and intense live shows I've ever seen. Take the red chord, mix in the berzerker and then have them jumping around with their mouths as wide as possible, screaming. I don't think the pictures pay them justice. If you find yourself looking at a list with them on it, go or you will regret it. they also gave a copy of their 7". can't wait to hear it. Oh, and check them out this monday on rttp.

my life crisis: unfortunately, I don't really like system of a down tracks when soad does them in the first place.

tripsicle: The best thing they did was this spacey experiment piece. It was really really good. Semi-like american analog set or naming mary (but not so shoe gazing)

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 20,2003 2:31pm edited Apr 20,2003 2:32pm
arron forgot the link for the pictures, what a suprise, i hate you rev. you ruin my life. when is our next date?

http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2003-04-19&did=975

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 21,2003 9:00am
the show was awesome and they have great $1 shots too.

The Network blew me away and the Rev's photos kick major ass
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?...003-04-19&band=the_network&did=1118

guys swinging from the ceiling, jumping on each other, moshing, screaming etc. and that was just the band..you should have seen the crowd!
Can't wait to hear them tonight!

toggletoggle post by anglegirl at May 2,2003 3:43pm
I have to say the show at the Bomb Shelter 4-19-03 was kick ass.
My Life Crisis put on a phenomenal show. The mosh pit they had going was the balls. They had the crowd jumping for more. I will be at the next show for sure when these play at the Bomb Shelter again. Way to go guys!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][3:17:10am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00951 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]