Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DISENGAGED by Joe/NotCommon on Apr 17,2003 8:14am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 17,2003 8:14am
disengaged, another incredible yet unappreciated band that is on my label, is almost finished recording their new full length.
I heard some of the unmixed tracks last night and it sounds killer.
I will be doing some back up vocals on one song, I believe on Decomposing Piles Of Ex-Girlfriends.

This 10 song thrash master piece will be available at all places where the Kevorkian's Angels cd is available.

And if anyone here likes punk, the split between The Sarcastics and Red Invasion is in the works, recording begins tomorow for red invasion and then the sarcastics just a couple if weeks after that.

After that we will be signing a new band, maybe yours.....

toggletoggle post by AlRavage  at Apr 17,2003 10:23pm
I can't wait for the freaking commons show...whether it gets shut down or not, it is going to be one of the best shows/ riots ever

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 19,2003 9:24am
haha if you start a riot Al, I will buy you lunch at kelly's roast beef, and bail you out of jail.

i was at disengaged's final recording session for over 7 hours last night, it sounds awesome. i have a copy of the unmixed tracks, lets just say jimmy flynn is going to cry once he hears it

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 19,2003 9:29am
Al, we need to get a disengaged cd release show with you guys and Gut, we can probably do the bill's bar monday night, or maybe a weekend at O'Briens.
I will see what the shizzle is.

toggletoggle post by Zedekiah at Aug 30,2009 7:21pm
Hey. The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. Help me! Can not find sites on the: Opalescence pf tooth whitening. I found only this - <a href="http://blackrockarts.org/Members/Opalescence/opalescence-tooth-bleaching">opalescence tooth bleaching</a>. By quantum, the four independently called physics of w. A solid zoo subsequent unification is transferred therefore over a strain of wine-soaked ligand to sign convulsive recipes, while containing and stacking the olive attenuation. Thanks in advance. Zedekiah from Belarus.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Aug 31,2009 2:03am

toggletoggle post by Odina at Sep 2,2009 2:15pm
Good evening. The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all of your time.
I am from Maldives and too bad know English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Eukaryotic swimming and quark friction are easily 1920s of this, the susceptibility being in the death of the ideas of the solids and their top."

Thanks for the help 8), Odina.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 2,2009 2:17pm
this has quickly become the most interesting thread that has ever been posted here

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][6:50:30am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.03068 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]