New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> signs that today is gonna be one of those days... by succubus on Sep 29,2004 9:29am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 29,2004 9:29am
so i was working till 1am...(my 8 to 5 job yep)..anyhow...that's how my day started...

and then i leave for work get a coffee at DD..NO PARKING..but i see a spot all the way on the otherside and i am getting to it and a man in a pickup gets pissed and waves his hands in the air and tells me i won't fit yadda yadda (of course i fit....) there were way too many retards taking up 2 car spots for the BMW's..anyhow..

get to work...and then caught in the rain ..have to park 4 floors down...got wet running inside...with my big camera bag and my laptop bag...

and then i get inside and realize i forgot my coffee in my car..

soooo

back outside i go....get to my car...oops.... forgot my keys...
go back inside....get my cars...run into morons with huge ass umbrellas...and get my coffee and on my way back in drop my badge which requires me to scan it and key in the last 4 digits of my social

sigh...

how's yours so far?

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Sep 29,2004 9:36am
no work for me, rain... hahahhahaha

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Sep 29,2004 9:51am
for me waking up is a dead give away

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 29,2004 10:02am edited Sep 29,2004 10:03am
My_Dying_Bride said:
no work for me, rain... hahahhahaha

same for me. i just woke up and i am eating cookies, listening to arcturus, and posting on this site.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Sep 29,2004 10:32am
went to bed at around 3am.... woked up at 4:45am and said "i can sleep another hour" wake up at 7:30 say "fuck im late" throw on clothes.... feel like ass...smoked too many cigs the night before...no one knows how to drive.... kids in herds getting on buses taking their time... had a crappy parking spot.... umbrella did nothing for my beige pants with had water spots all over them... walk in pants too big falling low... stupid work to do when i need a nap.... positive... we are going on our coffee break now... negative since i didnt get in until 830 i have to actually stay until 5

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 29,2004 5:06pm
i guess the sun is out now and i am getting ready to hit the road...

hopefully the day will end ok

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 29,2004 5:10pm
my bedroom roof was leaking last night, so i had to sleep on my couch in my living room (not good for sleeping on all night). i slept through my alarm clock, dont even know how, so i missed my 8 am and 9 am classes. im not a happy camper at the moment. on the plus side, i obtained greenery.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Sep 29,2004 8:33pm
my day blew today
i got soaked and my shoes were wet right at the start of my morning
and i couldn't get my shrooms mega bummer day

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 30,2004 7:46am edited Sep 30,2004 7:55am
i really don't like who i become around certain people sometimes

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Sep 30,2004 9:47am
succubus said:
i really don't like who i become around certain people sometimes

*sniff* are you saying you didnt like being around me last night? was it all just a sham?????

*runs away crying*

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 30,2004 9:52am
hahahahaha

funny funny

toggletoggle post by Lincoln at Sep 30,2004 10:01am
I am tired as all hell today...but I feel great!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vicious Virginal Scumbag
[default homepage] [print][12:00:58am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02600 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]