New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> advice on cybergrind programs by grindwhore on Sep 27,2004 1:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grindwhore at Sep 27,2004 1:21pm
are there any good drum programs for this shit? i currently use fruity loops. does anyone know how to use the randomizer so i could put very very slight pitch and velocity differences on the drum hits to make it sound more realistic?
are there any programs that are better?
i found this one called Drums! but it was only a demo and a crack could not be found.
help me fellow grinders.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Sep 27,2004 1:46pm
There is a way to change the pitch i beleive, its kinda like setting the speeds of individual parts. I dont have the program open in front of me so i cant really be sure right now.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Sep 27,2004 1:48pm
And yea i think there are better programs for that, i dont reacll what, but im honestly pretty satisfied with fruity loops. I just use it as a way for other people to learn the songs that i write.

toggletoggle post by grindwhore at Sep 28,2004 5:01pm
i figured it out, for anyone else using it, it sounds better if you humanize the bass, snare, and cymbals for any grind part. just go to edit when oer the channel, and then humanize. set it around 5% for elocity only and it gies it a more realistic sound.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Swollen Iced Daimonizomai
[default homepage] [print][10:59:26am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02459 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]